Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's the deal with global-1?

World
    Zeus
    Or to make it really simple, just avoid G-1 !

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Beard View Post
    Or to make it really simple, just avoid G-1 !
    Great advice.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    g1 has improved greatly over the past year. yes, there's still an occas. catfight, but on the whole i find it rather enjoyable now, esp. late at night when i can't sleep. can usually find someone to talk with, or just watch random conversations.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    *gasp* People still chat in g1?!?!?

Joking aside, I normally minimize the chat window because it obstruct my viewing "pleasure" of my empire. My empire of 4000 settlers that are still clueless of their creature's existence. I laugh devilishly as I click to remove that barrel of exquisite brew that mysteriously appear in front of their, level 3, resident home.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    G-1 is a joke. There are people on g-1 who have been "playing" this game for years and yet i have seen someone playing for 2months with a better isle then theirs #1. #2 These same people try and dictate chat and look down on people who do not agree or look at the current conversation the same way as them. and #3 it is a joke... I do agree with psaltery that it has gotten better over the past few years but if anyone were to bring up a discussion about ingame play in g-1, that individual will be looked down upon, which is why Trade Tab is usually the place to go to to talk about in-game play (whether it be trade related or not)... some players in g-1 are CL/BB wannabees, and I, for 3+yrs ive been playing have never once seen these players do anything positive for the game besides warn people when a discussion gets to close to the lines of bannland... BUT at the same time defend their friends who bypass the chat filter. Global is a joke... The Majority of the people who i see in g-1 on a daily basis are pathetic.

World
    Zeus
    I stick to guild chat with my friendly, helpful guildmates.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    i understand that Wimpy, but BB/UBI and many players wonder why this game has been in decline for the past 6-8months......

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUserName View Post
    i understand that Wimpy, but BB/UBI and many players wonder why this game has been in decline for the past 6-8months......
    It is a lot more than just this. I did post my thoughts on a new topic header.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    yeah i know it is alot more than this but it is an addition to the list of what is killing this game

Reply to Thread