Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with global-1?

World
    Zeus

What's the deal with global-1?

possible ban for this chat comment because of spam?

[22:25] [Chill] VampireMuffinMan: lol I'm 4 eggs shy of Vet. Explorers returning in 1 1/4h and 2 1/2h.
    [22:27] [Chill] VampireMuffinMan: I haven't bought eggs yet... Will wait to see what I still need.
    [22:28] [Chill] VampireMuffinMan: *drops a whole bucket of fishies for the water pup*!
    [22:29] [Chill] VampireMuffinMan: ((ThisNameIsTaken))
    [22:29] [FFS] wtfthis: hmmm. just won a silo. not really what i wanted
    [22:30] [dfire] Aqua-Dog: \(^-^)/
    [22:30] Dylocracy: (>*_*)># waffle?
    [22:30] [dfire] Aqua-Dog: (¬_¬)
    [22:31] [DUCK ] CL_immaduck: whats with the spam
    [22:31] [dfire] Aqua-Dog: what spam?

I tired to ask what was wrong with this.. but had to wait for BBs to allow the CL to reply?
    So.. I guess CL's are puppets and not community leaders?.. I even asked for a reply in whisper and no dice.. I've been trying to figure this out for months and no reply.. so what?... just remain silent.. forever?.. this is BS and everyone who is chatting at the time knows it.

just whisper me and we'll solve it like real gentlemen do.. one person to another.. I probably know more about ANSII than anyone.. I think ubi- BB- CL sees a different Unicode then the rest of us... so lets figure this out like human beings.. please...
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    lol gotta love it

World
    Zeus
    CLs are regular players like everyone else. he made one comment, his opinion.
    i dont see any mention or threats of ban, and CLs cant ban anyways.
    i personally dont see any spam, just smilie faces.

so your request for a 'gentlemen' like response, is to post on the forums and pull everyone who reads forums into it?
    just iggy it, or iggy him if u like. problem solved.

World
    Zeus
    I like imma.. and all the other CL's.. but every time I chat I get this ^^.. I whisper them and they say it's officially spam and need to clear it with BB's.. I ask BB's and they don't respond to whisper or mail... I ask CL's and they need to clear it with BB's... :\

no matter who I talk to it never gets resolved and I get keep getting this kinda response.
    I would just like to have clarification on what is allowed.. I'd even like to help but they won't work with me.. they won't even reply with a copy of what I said so that I can show that what we see is different then what they see.. it's a coding problem but we can't even discuss it.
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    lol gotta love it

World
    Zeus
    I've whispered, mailed, and even support ticket this problem.. but no matter what I do they eventually just stop replying.. I just want some clarification but what's a dog supposed to do?.. why not try forum?.. it's the only thing I haven't tried
    Plus if I posted private conversation that probably bannable in itself :|
    I have no idea how to resolve this other than private conversation but nobody is even willing.. I got banned months ago for a similar chat... and no official comment.. it makes me sad
    lol gotta love it

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Aqua- A CL told u need to wait till they get clearance from BB- well until then id say to just keep doing it if u rlly want- i do not see a problem and i dont THINK Cls can tell u to stop pposting something yet he himself is unsure if it is against rules as official "spam"- legally you are in the clear until BB says else wise; inwhich i would expect a warning that says it is not allowed- so you know for SURE for the future

-GUN aka TH

World
    Zeus
    And some ask me why I haven't used global since beta in July 2011.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

CL_immaduck
    I have talked to the BBs and i got your answer. It's okay to use ANSII for emoticons. If it takes up a whole chat window, then it's spam. I hope that answers your question.

CL_Melorr
    I for one love ur artwork aqua-dog and have missed seeing it in global-1, troll sign is still my fave and I want to be able to post it

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i feel you aqua thats why i just put them all on iggy. 1 or 2 of them wasn't too bad but now there are like 600 of them i couldn't stand all the lime green text and egos that went with them.

World
    Zeus
    finally an answer!.. ty imma
    lol gotta love it

Reply to Thread