Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomb Raiders with Major and MMA

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Tomb Raiders with Major and MMA

This is my first go at this so to speak. This is a really basic "guide" i have been using this for the Tomb Raiders adventure. i am including also the loading of generals. Lastly i want to thank evilj as his guide was basis for this troop assignments.

Use EvilJ camp numbering and spacing. Below is what I have found works for each camp. Also C3 can be either blocked with a regular or taken out with MMA. Both troop amounts are given below. Also given are the generals to use on each camp.

Tomb raiders
    C1: Major 104R 1E 160K

C2: MMA: 68R 19B 133XB

C3: block with reg 168E and position according to evilj
    C3 alternative: to take out with MMA 26R 79B and 115XB

C4: W1 MMA: 185R
    C4: W2 Major: 31R 1E 45C 192XB 1K

If you like the above guide then perhaps below may be a way to load troops that works for you. It does for me so i thought i would share it. For me i like to not think so hard and have a recipe to load my generals when sending to an adventure. Obviously this is just a suggestion and may depend on whether you have all these generals. For me this is just a recipe to load when I am starting the adventure. I also include a few extra troops which can help with speeding up attacks.

And just to point out you do not need 325XB it is just a way to speed up attacks.

If you are going to block:
    1 reg gen with nothing
    1 MMA with 68R
    1 Major with 104R
    1 Quartermaster with: 280R 19B 45C 325XB 170E 161K (192XB would be sufficient)

What to send if you are not blocking.
    1 MMA with 94R, 79B
    1 Major with 104R
    1 Quartermaster with 280R, 19B, 45C 325XB 170E 161K (192XB would be sufficient)

World
    Zeus

NO BLOCK

Reply to Thread