Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: When does easter end???

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

When does easter end???

There is some conflicting information regarding the phase out for easter event. Will the shop be removed the 29th as the patch notes state, or stay until may 7th as the original dev notes state? A quick response would be great since the next maint is coming soon and there is already panic and anger rippling through the chat servers. Thanks

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    A gaming company is only as good as it's word! You have led us to believe this event would last until the 30th with items that can still be purchased until the 7th.

We planned on that through the entire event to try to get as many of our guildies a Veteran General as possible.

Now it seems like you are going to pull a week out from under us!! THIS HAD BETTER NOT BE THE CASE!!

If so, I'll look for entertainment elsewhere!! I will not be lied to!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    the 30th is when u cant get eggs from adv or explorers. it does end on the 7th
    so bb do u ever fix problems in tso?. spoiler no they don't

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrack500 View Post
    the 30th is when u cant get eggs from adv or explorers. it does end on the 7th
    lol, jack are you even back in the game? now you are speaking for BB?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The most recent patch notes clearly say:

Patch Notes 04/29

EASTER EVENT REMOVAL I
    • Shop category removed
    • Easter quests canceled and removed
    • Easter graphics removed, loading screen changed back to normal
    • "Master of Martial Arts" general and "Inspirational speech" buff moved to the black market shop category
    • "Paula's Surprise Box" removed from the shop
    More details about the removal phases can be found in the Easter developer's diary.

This appears to go against everything that has been said about the event before. This is what is confusing people. To simply come on this forum and state what BB has previously said does not further the discussion about the latest patch note post. We need BB to clarify.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Filamin View Post
    This appears to go against everything that has been said about the event before. This is what is confusing people. To simply come on this forum and state what BB has previously said does not further the discussion about the latest patch note post. We need BB to clarify.
    That is what i meant jackrack. i did not mean to poke fun about you being locked out of the game for months because of game errors. i am surprised that you are still around.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    lets see it ends the April 30 but for me maintenance starts on the 29th, a day earlier then normal maintenance Tuesday instead of Wednesday, and pulling down all of the Easter stuff even thru you stated in event it was running till the 30th in phase 1, may 7 phase 2 so whats the answers? why the changes again?

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi guys,

I apologize for the confusion. I posted the incorrect patch notes. The event still has two separate removal phases - the first one will remove the Easter quests, the second will remove the shop category.

Again, I apologize for causing any alarm!
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Ares
    Phew! Thanks for clearing that up!
    Still around from time to time.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    no I am not back. just chilling at the door that's locked lmao. I kick it every so often to check to see if its locked still solid as a tree.
    so bb do u ever fix problems in tso?. spoiler no they don't

Reply to Thread