Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - World Championship Event

World
    Zeus
    doesnt look as good the the last euro cup event, hopefully more will be added when the version is finalized and dev diary released

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sounds awesome! I love the new explorer, am THRILLED about the level 6 marble masons (though it sounds pretty hard to get the stuff to accomplish the upgrade), and the event quests sound interesting. Good job, BB!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    AWESOME!!!!!! new stuff. keep it coming BB no matter how blah it is, IT'S NEW!!!!!!! Hope that doesn't sound like i'm saying anything bad. i am excited for any new content.

World
    Zeus
    lvl 6 masons will deplete the deposits quicker. This will be more of a pain in the srse than it is now. Double the deposits at the same time masons go to 6 and you will have something really good.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    A new resource? Why? Can I turn my saltpeter into grout?

Excitement level: 0

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    A few thoughts about the event:

Event calendar: it gives an improved storehouse. Really? A lot of 50s are not going to bother making sure they log in 30 consecutive days just for an improved storehouse. An extra of a limited item is a powerful driver towards excitement about an event. The gold tower was that (there is also the fact a gold tower is worth about 10x what an improved storehouse is).The first event calendar was decent, but it was the reward at the end that made it special.

New explorer: looks great, though will need to test it to see its effects on the artifact/rarity searches. Still, we already have a lot of explorers (18). Another one is not huge. Another item primarily geared towards newer players.

Non-combat event adventures: interesting idea, i guess they copied the players nuking a complete BLT. Will see how onerous the resources needed to manufacture the buffs are. If some of those buffs are gem only, there will be a bit of protesting.

ONE ITEM OF NOTE: CALLING A SOCCER BALL A FOOTBALL IN THE US IS A CAPITOL OFFENSE. geeze.

Lvl 6 buildings: Choosing these 3 buildings is a bit....disappointing.
    Stone mason - works out, but nothing exciting. Stone is a peripheral resource for most of the players that would have a lvl 5 mason.
    Marble mason - deposit size is a big issue for marble. Lvl 6 marble mason will hardly help that out. A complete waste.
    Farm - most people with lvl 5 farms also have silos/improved silos. Allowing just 1 of the 2 to be upgraded is rather frustrating. It was a grueling inconvenience balancing out improved silo walk times with their asinine 3x speed rather than 3x amount so that each field was serviced by equal numbers of improved silos and farms. Adding more silos is not possible. There is no room. making room would involve moving dozens of level 5 buildings. The only alternative is buffing the improved silos once every 45 hours.

Finally - grout. Really? the pinnacle resource for level 6 upgrades is grout? Couldn't you have used another exotic stone or wood?
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r021nf1n1ty View Post
    A new resource? Why? Can I turn my saltpeter into grout?

Excitement level: 0
    Just mix it with a bunch of gems. Voila grout.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    New explorer will be very useful for me. Maybe not so much for experienced players/gem buyers, but I sure could have used another one over the last few weeks.

I agree that the improved warehouse pales in comparison to the gold tower, but I have been wanting more of those anyway. If only they fit into my layout easier. I await an improved improved warehouse.

I don't even have any of those buildings past level 3 yet (except 3 level 4 farms), so I have no real input yet on that.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    New explorer FTW!!! best thing ive seen in a long long time- back to back events each with event explorers. cant even imagine a x3 as fast explorer skills maxxed on finding event items and artifacts... epic!

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Everything Looks great. Simple as that.

However, My only problem is why the Level 6 Stone Mason, marble and Farm?

Why can't it be Level 6 Barracks/Provision House/Mayors House (+Storehouses)?

I'd much rather Increase my troop production/PH Production or Storage space then rather Increase Stone, Marble and Farm Production (>'.')>
    What's worse is we don't even have level 6 Silos!

Bye Bye Silo/Farm Ratio!

Reply to Thread