Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - World Championship Event

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just hope (and pray) that they give us some way of getting rid of these collectables when the event is over. (and something smaller than 500 balloons for 1 coin; I still have those things.)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    You can easily sell them before it's over. The pricing is absurd, and I assume people are actually paying those prices regardless.

For that matter, considering how expensive everything is, I wonder if it doesn't make more sense to just sell collectibles and buy soccer balls rather than bothering with the quests.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The only complain I have is the amount of collectibles is so unbalance I have enough sliding tackles to take out an entire soccer team. I would love the option to covert them at 5 to 1 for another one.

World
    Zeus
    This makes sense. Therefore I doubt we will ever see it.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    could you make this any more un understandable

World
    Zeus
    Lousy. At least you are consistent.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ty, BB_Stokely, that was an interesting Dev diary! I am glad that you did not use military campaigns!

However, getting items to make enough of the right buffs is very difficult, and people have been taking advantage of that egregiously in the trade menu :P The greed and unfairness is overwhelming. (This holds true for most regular trades as well.) Lower level players have no hope of having the overinflated amount of resources asked for in order to get even a single soccer ball, shoe, or spring. In the future I would suggest that you tweak your game design so as not to bring out the worst in human nature, which significantly degrades enjoyment of the game for those of us desperate to just make enough buffs to finish the quests to get enough soccer balls to buy those rare items b4 the event is over! Make it fun, not stressful, please

Even with "strategizing" to pick the buffs that will use the least amount of rare collectibles to create, I am thinking there will be no way to make enough for the last batch, which is highly discouraging. Btw, I have played every day of the event, at least twice a day to get all the collectibles when they show up on my island. The most needed, probably in this order: Shoes, springs, studs, grease. **Maybe the game can send us a gift package? I always appreciate those!** Not to mention soccer balls!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoMODE View Post
    The only complain I have is the amount of collectibles is so unbalance I have enough sliding tackles to take out an entire soccer team. I would love the option to covert them at 5 to 1 for another one.
    Good idea! For me it's corners, for one thing. Passes use slightly less shoes to produce (still WAY not enough shoes, however, developers take note please!), so I am not making any corners.

Collectibles are always unbalanced. If I see yet another useless barrel, for instance, I might scream!

World
    Zeus
    The farm, stone mason and marble mason are some of the most used buildings after the residence, hence, level 6 option was added.
    stone mason and marble mason are most used buildings ?? Residence? (I hope they mean noble residence?) I'll agree with Farm. But the rest is not really.

I'm going to assume its Noble Residence and not Residence.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with everything Mimi wrote. In addition to the things you can't possibly get enough of or buy at any reasonable price, there are the things that there are too much of and you wouldn't even be able to give them away: wet grass, twisters, telescopes, also have too many corners, possibly shoulder pads and helmets. Couldn't you all balance things out better as far as what shows up on the island and what the explorers bring back?? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi_K View Post
    Ty, BB_Stokely, that was an interesting Dev diary! I am glad that you did not use military campaigns!

However, getting items to make enough of the right buffs is very difficult, and people have been taking advantage of that egregiously in the trade menu :P The greed and unfairness is overwhelming. (This holds true for most regular trades as well.) Lower level players have no hope of having the overinflated amount of resources asked for in order to get even a single soccer ball, shoe, or spring. In the future I would suggest that you tweak your game design so as not to bring out the worst in human nature, which significantly degrades enjoyment of the game for those of us desperate to just make enough buffs to finish the quests to get enough soccer balls to buy those rare items b4 the event is over! Make it fun, not stressful, please

Even with "strategizing" to pick the buffs that will use the least amount of rare collectibles to create, I am thinking there will be no way to make enough for the last batch, which is highly discouraging. Btw, I have played every day of the event, at least twice a day to get all the collectibles when they show up on my island. The most needed, probably in this order: Shoes, springs, studs, grease. **Maybe the game can send us a gift package? I always appreciate those!** Not to mention soccer balls!

Reply to Thread