Reply to Thread

Thread: We big now! We need big adv's, buffs and settlers

World
    Zeus

We big now! We need big adv's, buffs and settlers

Mummy, daddy...we been grown up now!

Our populations border on 40,000 our buff-able buildings number over 300 on many islands, but you are still keeping us in our crib!

-We need to have adventures that take armies, real armies to fight and reward us as such.
    -We need to be able to buff all our buildings or at least a building type with ease....nobody likes spending 30 minutes making buildings glow...except maybe fairies and you told us they aint real!
    -These prooooduction houses you all showed us how to build..even the advanced ones. We outgrown them. 625 bandits and 25 baskets at a time is childs play, ya hear me. We need more, we deserve more.

Oh and while I'm all ranting in my best southern accent ya hear. Hows that butt whooping plan going, I came here to kick other players butts and all I've been doing for the better part of the last 18 months is glorified farmville.

We need to grow, or we gonna die ya hear me!
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

World
    Zeus
    haha nice.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Indeed, standard management is very depressing after a while. We need to relieve the burdensome parts of the game (and the new area buff is crap and way to costly to become a permanent everyday piece to relieve buffing boredom).
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I can most defiantly agree, with the very least, the idea that 25 at a time is 'plenty' for how freaking MANY we have to train just to 'keep in the game'

I mean it can easily take 20min training recruits at 25 per. Why not DEFAULT it to MAX VALUE And let us adjust it DOWN (Rather than the opposite) AND allow MUCH LARGER amounts (IE 100-250+)

And just in-case this gave the dev's some stupid dumbshit idea, NO PLEASE DO NOT MAKE IT A NEW BUILDING WE NEED TO DO THIS, we are already tight on space.

(And also please look at my idea with the docks/ship idea for generals, they take up an asston of room on home island and they don't need to)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    so whens the release date for the Improved Citadel Barracks? I heard it's only 10k gems

Noble
    World
    Ares
    lol only 10k gems? :P

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    10k gems and with a footprint of 5x7 with nics in the size... make so that it can fit in ONE spot on island requiring massive island rearrangement to fit. THEN just cuz this is such a forward thinking idea, require a whole whack of silly quests to get the upgrades. you know things like 'spend 31 manuscripts in your geos'

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Darkwolf View Post
    10k gems and with a footprint of 5x7 with nics in the size... make so that it can fit in ONE spot on island requiring massive island rearrangement to fit. THEN just cuz this is such a forward thinking idea, require a whole whack of silly quests to get the upgrades. you know things like 'spend 31 manuscripts in your geos'
    lol be careful with what you wish for... you just might get it
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus

who wants to put 24k troops through the barracks 25 at a time for me!

While I have your attention other desires:
    - Ranking System
    - Island expansion
    Much more detailed suggestions in here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'd settle for a start of just a checkbox system in star that works to compile all the assorted crap stacks from searches, dailies and loot drops.

Reply to Thread