Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra guild reward

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Extra guild reward

I would like to see an extra guild reward given, in addition to the small extra amount of guild coins, to members which complete their guild quests.

The new reward I would like to see would be something like a sugar cube which could also be turned into a sugar rush.

The sugar cube would be used on a general to give him a little extra energy to:

1) transfer from one area of an island (either home island or adventure island) to another faster, so instead of it taking 4 minutes to normally move the sugar cube would allow the move to take place in 1 minute.

2) allow the general to move TO and FROM an attack faster, again so it would only take 1/4 the time.

In addition to the sugar cube I would like to be able to use the rarity provision house to combine EARNED cubes (like 5) along with my dusty saltpeter to give the cubes a little extra "POW" so that a general can get a sugar rush and speed his troops directly to a leader camp in a sector and not get intercepted by the other camps. If, for instance, the leader camp needs 3 waves to finish the camp, then 3 generals would each need a sugar rush to eliminate the need of blocks for that sector.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    No they need to make guild quests worth doing. people don't do them since we have 30k plus Guild coins and nothing we can spend them on
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    not sure if proposed new item, or complaining about current guild system. Maybe make 2 separate posts? One as feedback about shoddy guild market/quest implementation and 1 with new (And imo, crappy) item proposal?

Reply to Thread