Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet the CLs: CL_RigidNubs

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Meet the CLs: CL_RigidNubs

You might remember the "Meet the BB" Trading Cards we released back in the beginning of the game (you can find them here) and our most recent versions of the Trading Cards. Recently, we've gotten some new CLs, so we will be releasing new Trading Cards this week.

Each day, we'll release a new Trading Card of one of our new CLs. Whoever is featured that day will also lead an AMA for a few hours. If you're not familiar with an AMA - it stands for "Ask Me Anything" and you can ask them anything, from personal to game-related. Remember to keep the questions within the Code of Conduct!

CL_RigidNubs will be answering questions from 11 AM - 12 PM EDT. Five random people who ask the CL_RigidNubs a question during his AMA will be rewarded with 200 gems!
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Hi, How are you?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    A question I haven’t asked other BB workers in this chat – sorry to throw it at you:
    since I have two CLs as friends, and no doubt many other players have some as friends as well, can you exempt yourself from judging your friends' entries in contests so that you don’t show bias toward one of your friends who has a contest entry? The new CLs are emerging from the ranks of players, and so likely have many long term friends in the game when they volunteer to help sustain the game as CLs. Hopefully you have provision to exempt yourself from judging your friends’ entries, so that you are not swamped with pleas from them to help them win contests.
    Again, sorry I picked you to ask.
    I cannot think of other reasons friends would bombard CLs to intervene for them from their CL position. I can only think of contest judging.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    Hi, How are you?
    Hello and I am doing well all things considered.
    CL_RigidNubs

Community Leader

Learn About the Community Leader Program [] Contact Support

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Is rigidnubs a reference to hair length?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What is your role as CL ?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What animal would you prefer to ride into battle on? (Fantastical creatures allowed!)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    love the screen name. and just want to ask how long have u been doing this?

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Axe View Post
    A question I haven’t asked other BB workers in this chat – sorry to throw it at you:
    since I have two CLs as friends, and no doubt many other players have some as friends as well, can you exempt yourself from judging your friends' entries in contests so that you don’t show bias toward one of your friends who has a contest entry? The new CLs are emerging from the ranks of players, and so likely have many long term friends in the game when they volunteer to help sustain the game as CLs. Hopefully you have provision to exempt yourself from judging your friends’ entries, so that you are not swamped with pleas from them to help them win contests.
    Again, sorry I picked you to ask.
    I cannot think of other reasons friends would bombard CLs to intervene for them from their CL position. I can only think of contest judging.
    To the best of my knowledge the CL's have not judged any contests and a BB has chosen all winners for contests. There may come a point in which we run contests and are the judges but I am sure all of us we be unbiased.
    CL_RigidNubs

Community Leader

Learn About the Community Leader Program [] Contact Support

Closed Thread