Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Best Explorer Skill Tree

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    This is perfect for the fast explorers (overkill on luckies) at event time. The only question is whether you want to wait that long because it takes so long to create books. I haven't bothered on my first few (been using 12 manuscripts), but I think I will on the rest. It's not so bad at lower level book costs, but at 5 tomes per codex, it looks like about 4 months each.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    hmm thought it maxed @ 3, mine must be broke!!!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    That's less worse than I thought then. "Only" about 11 weeks. That's a somewhat manageable number.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    With the lucky explorers, you really don't need to reduce any times. The most cost-effective way to do them is load up on the manuscript skills, do a few tomes to get you to the top level, and have one codex to search for buffs. Even without reducing the times, you'll get your buffs every 8 hrs.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    In my opinion Because once xpac comes out and we have new prolonged search ( which is not in a skill set yet)
    3/3 Mountain Boots (shortens search time for ALL treasure searches
    3/3 Pilgrimage (shorten search time for long treasure)
    3/3 Lucky Detour (increase granite in med treasure)

Next Set of Skill are
    -3/3 Wild Determination find 90% more map frags as well as more event items on searches ( main reason i took it)
    3/3 Sturdy Shovel (increase loot found on ALL treasure searches- very very good one to have, this also increase the amount of event items (eggs, pumpkin, etc.) you can find per search
    2/3 Pathfinder (shortens time on ALL types of searches (treasure searches, adventure searches and ARTIFACT searches!)
    3/3 Trouble seeker 30% chance of finding 2 adventures or 2 stacks of event items
    1/1 in Artifact (find your x4 buff (RAINBOW BUFFS)

If you need to use as many manuscripts as possible to save higher books then

3/3 Mountain Boots (shortens search time for ALL treasure searches
    3/3 Pilgrimage (shorten search time for long treasure)
    3/3 Lucky Detour (increase granite in med treasure)
    3/3 Fearless Hikers ( to use Manuscripts over higher books) and less time searching for adventures ( not that this is used much)

2/3 Wild Determination find 90% more map frags as well as more event items on searches ( main reason i took it)
    3/3 Sturdy Shovel (increase loot found on ALL treasure searches- very very good one to have, this also increase the amount of event items (eggs, pumpkin, etc.) you can find per search
    2/3 Pathfinder (shortens time on ALL types of searches (treasure searches, adventure searches and ARTIFACT searches!)
    1/1 in Artifact (find your x4 buff (RAINBOW BUFFS)

Depending on How the New prolonged search is and how much we use it to find the new ore and wood, over an artifact search this could all change
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am unsure why people praise the trouble seeker skill when using an explorer for treasure hunts. I have not invested in that for my treasure hunting explorers and I still come back with double the event resources sometimes.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I took a look at what was in the OP when the new version first launched on test (don't know whether it has changed... or will change eventually), and I felt it was still pretty good.

World
    Zeus

Cool Eureka!

Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    still depends on what each player wants. sure you can copy this exactly, but do your own thing. if you don't all you need to do is have some post their game play on youtube and follow it like sheeple
    But, but... that is the American way!

Seems like a pretty good setup for Explorers... I really only use my Lucky's for treasure searches anyhow (Events excepting), and Rarity/Artifact at that... Lucky's also seem to have better 'Lucky' return rates with Rarity/Artifact searches. I like using my other explorers for adventure searches as I can run adventures to attain much more resources than the explorers can return. Just my preference.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'm sorry.... but you have to be a total noob for wanting deforestation over other skills... (why would you raise the chance of acquiring exo logs which reduces the chance of acquiring granite?)
    You get plenty of exo logs with adv loot, no need to waste your explorers build for it.

Anyway, my guide explains the best and most versatile builds for your explorers and the reasons why.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...-FOR-EXPLORERS

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellvena View Post
    I'm sorry.... but you have to be a total noob for wanting deforestation over other skills... (why would you raise the chance of acquiring exo logs which reduces the chance of acquiring granite?)
    You get plenty of exo logs with adv loot, no need to waste your explorers build for it.

Anyway, my guide explains the best and most versatile builds for your explorers and the reasons why.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...-FOR-EXPLORERS
    lol, I guess i'm a noob. I know you guys that started last year are professionals

Reply to Thread