Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coins

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Iron mines might be expensive for a noob, but the ore sells for more then the supplies to built it cost. Using a 8pt geo for copper mines and iron mines, a noob can bring in 1k coin a day.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The provision house can also be a good source of income early in the game. Resource exploitation is also a good recommendation. Building licenses need to be used as efficiently as possible, and a lot of production doesn't become efficient until higher levels.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    very true, though they will need to buy extensively to max it out
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Ares
    yet you need your production to get there.
    Still around from time to time.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    This is only my opinion and I'm not saying it's right for you are anyone else, but I refrain from the gold market as much as possible. I sell a lot of horses for other resourses that aren't worth producing myself. I almost never buy anything with coins. And because , as like yourself, coins are in demand and not easy to come by, it's often much easier to say get 2000 granite with horses than with coins.

I'm not against spending coins on items if really needed, but the only thing I spend coins on now are watermills, I buy silos with granite and trade resources for almost all other commodities I need. The further away you stay from the coin exchange the better off you should be.

Reply to Thread