Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Guild Market

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    BHG because I need to transfer military back and forth fast like and who wants to waste a Vet on that?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoMODE View Post
    I secretly love when everyone gets mad over materials that cost you in-game resources vs real money. They are giving you the chance to buy stuff that you would only be able to get with gems. BHG are only bought with gems. Villages schools are limited to 3 which i would really love to have more as a level 50. The ISH is also bought with gems. The rest of it has to be assorted to appeal to from Level 1 to level 50's so its hard to says that they are drawn at random. Sure the meat and marble seems useless so send that message with not voting for them. People seem to love bitching and complaining and asking for impossible things. Not everything in the guild market will be useful for everyone. DEAL WITH IT.
    ISH you can buy in TO, village schools and the BHG are in a seperate category (limited items). Therefore we would all be better off with either the BHG or School. I personally voted for the school becasue i have so many BHGs that already do nothing but sit in star, but i dont really care what wins.

World
    Zeus
    im not even sure the survey site worked correctly for me. i never got a 'finished' page. it kept sending me back to make the 8 choices again and again
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Improved Storehouse
    Inspirational Speech, Chant of Focus, The Siege, The Buccaneer Roundup, and since I can vote for more, the following lower priority items: Book finish, Tidy Staples, Mystery Box...aaaand lets be perhaps silly and say Fairy Fire.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoMODE View Post
    What offers me more is the fact the two CL post complaining about the pricing and how they pick them (serious post or not). CL should have a separte forum in which to complain if they so choose. You are,according to the BB_Rawren post, to collect valuable information on game-related issues and community concerns for the Community Manager to relay back to the development team. With the post you both made it seems like you have formed your own opinion instead of listening to everyone else and reporting it. I am not saying you're not allowed to have your own opinion but as a CL you have kinda agreed to be everyone mouths instead of just your own.
    1) I never complained about the price.
    2) I only guessed on how they picked them and never complained about out.
    3) If you can't take a joke. Then I don't know

Not once did I complain. So re-frame from making stuff up please. If you got issues about CL's stating opinions or posting stuff because they don't like it either. Send a support ticket in.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Most of the stuff we can vote for ill never use or buy. But, useful buffs like the zombie... for us who don't have tons of rainbow buffs, i would vote to stay!!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CL_RGC View Post
    1) I never complained about the price.
    2) I only guessed on how they picked them and never complained about out.
    3) If you can't take a joke. Then I don't know

Not once did I complain. So re-frame from making stuff up please. If you got issues about CL's stating opinions or posting stuff because they don't like it either. Send a support ticket in.
    and the true colors start to show

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I voted for the improved storehouse. Lower level players could benefit greatly from increased storage.

I free play, I haven't an opinion on the cost/value of the items. Gem buyers are probably the only players who understand what the value is.

If you have every item, what's the sense in playing?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    I voted for the improved storehouse. Lower level players could benefit greatly from increased storage.

I free play, I haven't an opinion on the cost/value of the items. Gem buyers are probably the only players who understand what the value is.

If you have every item, what's the sense in playing?
    for the thrill of the TROLL

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Unless they actually come out with revolutionary content, the village school does me more good then the rest. I can always buy imp stores with coin, and another 200 gen does me nothing. 2 MMA 4 vets 1 major 1 QM means my fast-200 gens are nearly obsolete as is.

i can understand why non-gem buyers and newer players would want another gen though. Imp storehouse is just a stupid choice.

Having to pick 8 from that second list though made me feel unclean. the fairy fires will be nice for events, adv for guild coin is not an awful one, nor is chant of focus. many of the others.....just dont make sense for most servers and players.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Reply to Thread