Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Feedback - Guild Market

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Keep in mind that the results were a compilation of all the worldwide instances, so the blame can't be entirely placed on new players. Additionally, new players need love too. :P If you didn't see the results you wanted in this vote, there's always the next one!
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    the developers (as seen by the soccer event) seem keen to make collectibles mandatory part of every event. Events last about 12 weeks a year. 7 days per week. roughly 80 collectibles to find per day (40 of which are event, but as they are tracked together, you end up finding both). That is 6720~ collectibles to find during the events. Lets say it takes you 5 minutes to find the 40 collectibles twice per day. 1 minute with fairy fire. That is 8 minutes a day lost - over 84 days.

Thank you settlers community for either forcing me to forego content or costing me 11 hours of game play through your lack of foresight, cognitive reasoning, and planning skills.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    Seems like we're not the only folks upset to voice out on the Village Schools not getting picked.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ity-Vote/page7

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    Keep in mind that the results were a compilation of all the worldwide instances, so the blame can't be entirely placed on new players. Additionally, new players need love too. :P If you didn't see the results you wanted in this vote, there's always the next one!
    I demand a "recount" on that poll. OR an audit of the poll to make sure its not multi-accounts, traders voting on storehouse because they can trade them to others on multi-accounts.

Reminds me of the old presidential election with the Florida recount!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    They did have a good point that without a way to rank choices, white noise can skew the vote by forcing people to pick a lot of choices they dont care about. sadly i think one of my lesser votes might of went for the bindings as the "lesser of 2 evils" but only because i couldn't get past that screen without choosing 8.

if i had 100 points to put towards which of the 8 2nd choice items i wanted, all 100 would of gone to fairy fire.

as it was, i had 7 trash votes to try and throw away.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    C. H. A. D. S. ????????????

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    still think it's sorry from the company to Nerf the nukes on the grounds that they were not being used as intended i.e. doing an adventure with no troops just to release a entire event based on doing adventures not useing troops.....thats a true "what are they thinking" moment!!!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    if i had 100 points to put towards which of the 8 2nd choice items i wanted, all 100 would of gone to fairy fire.

as it was, i had 7 trash votes to try and throw away.
    from the other forum:
    "Agree. Village School & Fairy Fires was the only things actually worth voting for. "
    "wow, no school and no Fairy fires, what were you people thinking!"
    "I have to agree Fairy Fire and Village School"

Why not just let the village school be tradeable? After the reverse nerf making them worthwhile, there has been NO way to get them without spending gems. My gems go to premium time, and i am certainly not putting money into this game with the ridiculous direction it has taken.

Storehouses....gads, do people not know there is a Trade Office?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ebotty View Post
    Storehouses....gads, do people not know there is a Trade Office?
    I know right?

Who needs Guild Market rotation, when you can simply just post the Guild Coins and request for Store House now.

Reply to Thread