Thread: Feedback - Guild Market

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    nothing there to vote on,its all crap so i didn't vote

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Price seems high on the battle hardened... village school it is, the choices in the second category to sink guild coins also seem to lack anything at all worth buying...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i went with the storehouse cuase the bread the school would save me doesn't justify the upgrades cost/space it requires. didn't pick the BHG cause i allready have way too many gens as it is now although would definatly be good for someone starting to get another gen basically for just being in a guild. the second part was like can't i just pick 2 or 3 do i have really vote for 8. so i gues i just went with alot of garbage. so 2 co-ops not doing as good as you thought BB? well seeing that most of the time ppl get trapped on them should have been no surprise.

World
    Zeus
    I voted for the 8 that offend me the least.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    AGREED - It stinks not being able to make a "bullet" vote for 2 or 3 items Id like to have be included. By making us vote 8 times regardless - you can draw the FAULTY conclusion that we like all those things - sheesh - you guys ever study the nature of poll taking?
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    i went with the storehouse cuase the bread the school would save me doesn't justify the upgrades cost/space it requires. didn't pick the BHG cause i allready have way too many gens as it is now although would definatly be good for someone starting to get another gen basically for just being in a guild. the second part was like can't i just pick 2 or 3 do i have really vote for 8. so i gues i just went with alot of garbage. so 2 co-ops not doing as good as you thought BB? well seeing that most of the time ppl get trapped on them should have been no surprise.
    Domesday
    Guild Leader Emeritus
    Sammy's Lost Legion
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."
    Nikos Kazantzakis

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpy View Post
    i voted for the 8 that offend me the least.
    roflmfao

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Did someone at BB use a dart board to come up with those items and pricing? For most part they seem to hover around 3.75 guild coins/gem but then you have the BHG which is almost 8 guild coins/gem. And .... rabbit food? 1000 meat deposit only costs 200 fish, 300 water, and 16 minutes to make. Why would anyone pay any amount of guild coins for that?
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

There's magic in the wake of a fiasco!

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CL_Spikescopilot View Post
    Did someone at BB use a dart board to come up with those items and pricing? For most part they seem to hover around 3.75 guild coins/gem but then you have the BHG which is almost 8 guild coins/gem. And .... rabbit food? 1000 meat deposit only costs 200 fish, 300 water, and 16 minutes to make. Why would anyone pay any amount of guild coins for that?
    Nah, they played a game called "Eni mini miny moe" and that's how they came up with it.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    for the 8 i went with the most ridiculous ones (advanced paper and book fittings)- time to undercut guild shop.....

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I secretly love when everyone gets mad over materials that cost you in-game resources vs real money. They are giving you the chance to buy stuff that you would only be able to get with gems. BHG are only bought with gems. Villages schools are limited to 3 which i would really love to have more as a level 50. The ISH is also bought with gems. The rest of it has to be assorted to appeal to from Level 1 to level 50's so its hard to says that they are drawn at random. Sure the meat and marble seems useless so send that message with not voting for them. People seem to love bitching and complaining and asking for impossible things. Not everything in the guild market will be useful for everyone. DEAL WITH IT.

What offers me more is the fact the two CL post complaining about the pricing and how they pick them (serious post or not). CL should have a separte forum in which to complain if they so choose. You are,according to the BB_Rawren post, to collect valuable information on game-related issues and community concerns for the Community Manager to relay back to the development team. With the post you both made it seems like you have formed your own opinion instead of listening to everyone else and reporting it. I am not saying you're not allowed to have your own opinion but as a CL you have kinda agreed to be everyone mouths instead of just your own.

Reply to Thread