Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Patch notes 5/21

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Please stop being rude to me. I find your behavior nonconstructive and offensive.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So ... the patch notes says rewards for completed achievements were added to our storage. I received nothing. ( Many people in general claimed the same when I asked in there ). What gives?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I also have not received any rewards from previously completed achievements. The achievement Red Mountains won't complete after requirements have been might also.

World
    Zeus
    The listing values in the new achievement system seem to be rather incomplete. They do not reflect MANY past achievements Is there some sort of cutoff date where our work does not count?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Well, now, after getting booted I keep getting this message:

"Error parsing game_settings.xml: SyntaxError: Assert!
    gParse: Want to add upgrade bonuses at the wrong position: 0 != 5. Please check the game settings!"

What the hey?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    The listing values in the new achievement system seem to be rather incomplete. They do not reflect MANY past achievements Is there some sort of cutoff date where our work does not count?
    Just to clarify, although some of the achievements are retroactive (such as reach level 10, level 20, etc), most only started counting during initial activation of the Achievements system on May 5th. Most achievements will only reward achievement points, though some do reward gems or coins for completion. If you are experiencing bugs with the achievement system, please contact Support as well.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    So what you are saying is that a lvl 20 while advancing to lvl 50 will get credit for the many adventures they do, I am now lvl 50 and don't get credit for adventures done from lvl 20. Sounds a little out of balance to me.
    Last edited by Wimpy; 05-22-14 at 08:57 am.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    Just to clarify, although some of the achievements are retroactive (such as reach level 10, level 20, etc), most only started counting during initial activation of the Achievements system on May 5th. Most achievements will only reward achievement points, though some do reward gems or coins for completion. If you are experiencing bugs with the achievement system, please contact Support as well.
    Thank you for the response. In fact one of the issues I was looking at was the level one, and I have received no gems for the past achievements. I am, as you suggested, filing a ticket with support.

Thanks again.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

TheToothless
    I have not received any rewards, for example 200 Gems for clearing the main island of all bandit camps. Happened a long time ago. Do we get those spoils if completed before introduction of the achievement system?

World
    Zeus
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to Thread