Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warning: To all users of MMA and/or 220 General - Must read!

World
    Ares

Warning: To all users of MMA and/or 220 General - Must read!

An Answer to the growing number of stories that were brought to my attention. After weeks since about 4/6/2014- over a month ago, updating as time allows, these are my findings, in hopes to get people to see what MUST be passed along when using Master of Martial Arts General in Simulator.
    - - - - - - -
    This pertains to Multi Wave Attacks- Please run complete simulation before sending any mutiwave attacks using a 200/MMA General.
    For those of you that use Simu - be ever so sure u pay careful attention to the tiny icons next to recommended sends if its a 2 wave attack, notice to the left what the icon for the general looks like if it says use the MMA for both sends then u cannot substitute, yes, be sure to pay close attention, if it says say for this 1: 1R 2: 52R 1E 50C 117A (220) you see the 1R = 220 general not a normal, for the loss above is 52R using 2 mma genls if u change it to 1r for norm , mmr for wave2 the max loss is this- 52R 1E 50C 39A. Besure you recheck the tiny icons next to the sends. run the simulators. I do hope my explanation makes sense. Am kinda hurried these days. Please use simulator to check sends when using our guides. It is recommended we are not always perfect.

Here is a typical example of what i've read in chats lately- [14:11] ---------: yeah i tried sa with mma and it cost me half my army because i didnt know what your telling me now.. ty for the input (he uses someone elses guide)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    what?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm the only one who prefers this simulator? http://www.settlersonlinetools.com/en/combat_simulator/

World
    Ares
    Felipo, Thank you for sharing ...

CL_Melorr
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipo View Post
    I'm the only one who prefers this simulator? http://www.settlersonlinetools.com/en/combat_simulator/
    I like this one also Felipo, to bad it doesn't have the hall of fame attached to it.

World
    Ares
    To users of simulators: Contacted Asipak, to ask him to help me explain better, I have ran across more then i care to say, issues, i too do not feel comfortable posting in my guides to use, so BE SO SURE EVERYONE, Before you absolutely send 220 sends, This for those of you that know how to use them, Please, run the complete simu before sending for you may find, what i was choosing for an SE send tonight turned out to miss....

to asipak:
    http://i.imgur.com/za6yChy.png icons? lolololol
    http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...adventure_id=5

I am not at all sure who uses what or which you all prefer, my sends my favorite simulator and those that use it, more importantly is that we get the training needed to utilize it at our best, for this new 220 General.

(Perhaps, apology, being unable to play in testing environment, No choice, except to bring these issues to the Live server forums- so as to rectify asap things unable to test prior to live, this is typical of stuff done by me prior to coming here that many were dependent upon, most importantly, simulators and wiki devs, our testing teams would of had this fixed long before going live, apology again, being coordinator, was misunderstood by German comm manager). and i was **** sorry.

I've also give Simu dev this thread, perhaps he will answer directly here...
    Cheers;
    Asiastrings

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CL_Melorr View Post
    I like this one also Felipo, to bad it doesn't have the hall of fame attached to it.

I have no use for this.... Again I'm sorry. My point being, if you guys knew the work we must produce for Guide making, you'd of not posted which Simulator you prefer, for you missed the point.

The point is simply this- Please be ever so careful on sends chosen, As No testings were Done this time, being taken for granted i suppose, previously, done during prelive... for Live

We are working out these things now, is all i am saying...

i make up most of my sends anyway, as they're not available yet with new guide or new generals- such as the ending attack in SE, this is my 220 attack for it- http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...e_id=5&gii_3=1
    SE- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i use any other than your's. too much graphics and colors and most are just guides of other players that you seem to have just made more confusing.

World
    Zeus
    Whoa!
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Ares
    That is fine GFM- it is for Guide makers to figure i suppose i could fix it, just for you ... is that better... lol

Reply to Thread