Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Receiving achievement awards

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Receiving achievement awards

I have completed the requirements for several achievements that tout gold as a reward. But I can't figure out how to collect.

For instance, under Trade->Magnate. It says that I have completed this and that there is a 500gc reward. But nowhere to click to receive.

Can anyone help?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I haven't figured this out either.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I believe it is direct deposited for you. Also if this is something you have done in the past prior to today but in the last week or so you should have gotten it already.

World
    Zeus
    When something is deposited directly we should get some kind of notice. Giving no notice is the wrong thing to to.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    they gave us a notice that they werent going to give us notice, does that count? rofl

forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/15894-Official-Patch-Notes?p=236368#post236368
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

World
    Zeus
    rotflmao

One more reason that I, for one, will not be paying much attention to this program.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I might have received my rewards. Possibly. I don't know. Do I have more gems today than I did yesterday?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I should have received several hundred gems as rewards and definitely did not receive them. I also can't figure out how to claim the reward.

World
    Zeus
    you would have gotten the rewards when the achievement completed. the system was implemented on the 5th. you would have gotten gems for the level achievements then. no mail notices were sent out to inform us we got the rewards. read the post i linked above...
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    still they should have counted all the time/adventures/books that some players already invested like when they did star coins

Reply to Thread