Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Achievement System FAQ

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    And endless doesn't count as a deposit.
    My endless counts towards the achievement, I have 54 out of 55, I don't have the Lucky Find Geo Perk yet. Unless there is another achievement you are referring to...

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    Here you go so far:

IOTP – all completed Used the MMA. Guild members report it’s not completing for them.
    Witch of the Swamp - the "don’t use" clause was not completed. Used the MMA and NO soldiers. Used elite soldiers and militia instead.
    Horseback - all completed- No MMA.
    SFTR- all completed- used bowmen, some cannoneers and No MMA.
    The Dark Priets - the "don’t use" clause was not completed. No MMA and No ranged units.
    Outlaws- all completed – No MMA.
    Old Friends- all completed -Used the MMA.
    Bandit’s Nest – the "don’t use" clause was not completed. Used the MMA and No cavalries. Used bowmen instead.
    The Lost Skulls – No MMA, but the issue here appears to be the mix-up of cavalries vs. soldiers in the wording of the "don't use" quest.
    Tropical Sun – all completed- Used MMA
    Victor The Vicious – all completed – Used MMA
    Motherly Love – all completed- No MMA
    The Nords- all completed – No MMA
    Secluded Experiments- all completed- used MMA and so did the 2 lootspoters. There’s no “don’t use" quest in the SE.
    Surprise Attack – all completed - No MMA
    The Black Knights – all completed- Used MMA
    Roaring Bull – all completed – No MMA
    The Dark Broherhood - the "don’t use" clause was not completed. Used the MMA and No crossbows or cavalries.

Thank you Moonlime for posting this :-)

World
    Ares
    Here is what I got back from the support time about the Fish Food and Deer Musk Achievements...

Thank you for contacting The Settlers Online Support regarding achievements not working with resources other than those stated in the achievement. This feature is working as intended. The achievement asks the player to use items from the regular provisions house, not the rarity provisions house. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, if you have any future questions or issues feel free to submit another ticket.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have a few myself (besides the above mentioned (which btw, the copper mines one completed recently)):
    * Travelling Erudite. I have an artifact explorer that has been home & out a number of times, but no credit for the skill
    * Surplus! I believe I have all 3 surplus skills maxed... even if not I +know+ copper is, and not checked
    * Their Weight in Gold. The achievement says "bring back 1k gold" the sub-text says 1k coins from short, medium, long, and very long searches... but long and very long bring back ore.

That's what I found so far
    Yaara

(dang, logged into my husband's account)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by theWhiteCane View Post
    I have a few myself (besides the above mentioned (which btw, the copper mines one completed recently)):
    * Travelling Erudite. I have an artifact explorer that has been home & out a number of times, but no credit for the skill
    * Surplus! I believe I have all 3 surplus skills maxed... even if not I +know+ copper is, and not checked
    * Their Weight in Gold. The achievement says "bring back 1k gold" the sub-text says 1k coins from short, medium, long, and very long searches... but long and very long bring back ore.

That's what I found so far
    Yaara

(dang, logged into my husband's account)
    i also had one of each explorer taken to top tiere and it didn't count for me either

World
    Zeus
    Me too, I think. I am not paying much attention to this program.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    Me too, I think. I am not paying much attention to this program.
    me too but what else is there to do??/

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    We have collected your questions and are currently working on a draft to answer some of them. This should be posted by the end of the week.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    achievement -
    Own 6 gens in star

currently have six gens in star... 4 of which are tav gens...

achievement status - ZERO gens. there's no way that i am gonna buy 6 gens at the current price in tavern (since its higher now that i bought 4 already). Plus since i purchased 4 b4 this started -- and there is a max of 6 -- i have no way of getting 6 more to complete the achievement.

please fix this.

Also - please fix the achievements regarding books on explorers / geos / etc -- to expect players to 'reapply' books etc so that they can complete achievements is unfair.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Mine is correctly displaying as 5/6. I don't want to bother purchasing the sixth general from the tavern because I don't want to clutter up the star any more than necessary since I can't exactly hide/collapse/combine anything in there. I will wait for an event.

Reply to Thread