Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievement System FAQ

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    I ran "The Dark Brotherhood" without using crossbows or cannoneers. I got credit for all of the others, but not for the last quest. I used 2 MMAs.

I also ran "The Witch of the Swamp" without using soldiers. I got credit for all of the others, but not for the last quest. I used MMAs as well.

On the other hand, I ran the Secluded Experiment using 2 MMAs as well and I got credit for all quests. The SE quest does not have any "don't use" clauses.
    It's definitely not the MMA. I just completed the lost skulls.I didn't take the MMAs or cavalries. I used the Major and soldiers instead.The last quest "Do not use cavs was not completed.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    moonlime, lost skull also has an error in wording. it was configured wrong. although it says 'no cav' if you hover over it, it indicates 'no soldiers' instead. someone programmed it incorrectly and it wasnt caught in testing...
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

World
    Zeus
    the mma is bugged, im not using it on any adventure to complete the achievements
    on lost skull theres a wording problem, it says to run without cav, but in the description says to run without soldiers...go figured, i used just R on all 4 camps

World
    Zeus
    I must be missing something. When I compare with one of my guild mates she shows 380 for generals, all things completed. I show 250 with the last "thinking about retire" which will give me 50 points when done. I will have 300 and she has 380. Her points add up to 300. What gives?
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    Red Mountain - supposed to be "raise 3 copper deposits to more than 800 units"; I needed to have all 6 (including my ECM) over 800 for this to kick in.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    moonlime, lost skull also has an error in wording. it was configured wrong. although it says 'no cav' if you hover over it, it indicates 'no soldiers' instead. someone programmed it incorrectly and it wasnt caught in testing...
    "Fun"...someone needs a dictionary? :P hehe

World
    Zeus
    I am wondering why the Achievement program doesn't include anything about Star Coins. Would be nice if us lvl 50s could get something for earning star coins.

World
    Ares
    Here you go so far:

IOTP – all completed- Used the MMA for the first part and No MMA for the Recruits only part (ouch). Guild members report that "the recruits only" is not completing for them with the MMA.
    Witch of the Swamp - the "don’t use" clause was not completed. Used the MMA and NO soldiers. Used elite soldiers and militia instead.
    Horseback - all completed- No MMA. Re-did it with No MMA and Militia and it worked for the "don't use" quest.
    Traitors- all completed - No MMA.
    SFTR- all completed- used bowmen, some cannoneers and No MMA.
    The Dark Priets - the "don’t use" clause was not completed. No MMA and No ranged units.
    Outlaws- all completed – No MMA.
    Old Friends- all completed -Used the MMA.
    SOTV - Completed - no MMA and no glitches. Used longbows.
    Bandit’s Nest – the "don’t use" clause was not completed. Used the MMA and No cavalries. Used bowmen instead.
    Gunpowder - all completed - No MMA
    The Lost Skulls – No MMA, but the issue here appears to be the mix-up of cavalries vs. soldiers in the wording of the "don't use" quest. Did it again and completed with cannoneers, recruits and militia.
    Tropical Sun – all completed- Used MMA
    Victor The Vicious – all completed – Used MMA
    Motherly Love – all completed- No MMA
    The Nords- all completed – No MMA
    Secluded Experiments- all completed- used MMA and so did the 2 lootspoters. There’s no “don’t use" quest in the SE.
    Surprise Attack – all completed - No MMA
    The Black Knights – all completed- Used MMA
    Roaring Bull – all completed – No MMA
    The Dark Broherhood - the "don’t use" clause was not completed. Used the MMA and No crossbows or cavalries. Re-done the glitched portion without the MMA. Used soldiers, cavs, recruits, bowmen and longbowmen - all completed.
    Last edited by Moonlime; 05-25-14 at 09:56 pm. Reason: added adventure completed & clarification for the IOTP

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well that's no fun; I have the three mentioned in the requirements but my other three copper mines are endless. Hope the fix this...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JanofKalusz View Post
    Well that's no fun; I have the three mentioned in the requirements but my other three copper mines are endless. Hope the fix this...
    And endless doesn't count as a deposit.

Reply to Thread