Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feedback - XP to Star Coins conversion

World
    Zeus
    I logged on today and had a new email with 462 star coins attached!! Thanks BB!

World
    Ares
    yeah, I went on a star coin shopping mission lol
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Dear Settlers Online,

That really breaks me up. I was really looking forward to the star coin conversion feature.
    I feel it is unfair to us that were here when it was promised. I really feel players should
    be compensated for the effort made till it was taken away. Like up to that point. I was
    level 49 (almost 50) ~ like three adventures away, and other players at lower levels.

Now we just get nothing?

Couldn't The Settlers Online go back in time and keep their promise to us that were loyal
    even though level 50 felt like the end? Couldn't we get those experience points converted
    as not to be a breaker of promises? I'm stumped here for a way to express the
    disappointment I'm feeling.

When I came back from school that incentive was still there calling me to get to level 50. I
    was greeted with a nice surprise of other levels to conquer. But, I sure would like to be able
    to use purchases of 'Assassins' and 'Rain of Arrows' to help me out on some of those new
    bosses. If it is a compatible objective. I hope The Settlers Online will not leave me dreaming
    of what could have been and keep me a happy settler.

Thank you,

dogetty
    dogetty

'waggs tail'

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    some quests will still give you some

Reply to Thread