Reply to Thread

Thread: A home for the generals

World
    Zeus

A home for the generals

Just like the title says and for any of the higher levels out there I'm sure they all know this pain as well. So far its a great game, and I've been enjoying it loads. But something I think would add a lot of convenience to the game would be to add a little island off to the side of what is commonly known as sector 1. Underneath it would work as well. just somewhere honestly.

The whole purpose of this little island though would be just simply for your generals to land, no buildings could be placed, no real other significant plan for said island. I don't mind that when there's no room for generals to land they unload troops, I think making that a default even with space to land would actually be pretty pro in itself. I do however hate having to move my generals from the star to some open patch where I can find it.

I am an avid gem buyer and I am loving the improved silos and storage shacks. It's giving valuable licenses and real estate back on my island so I think this would just be a matter of convenience and I don't think it would take loads of effort and work to make it happen. Maybe we can get some support from other players behind it and see what you all have to say. If you have a way to make it a better idea then please leave your feedback. Would love to make a great game even better.

World
    Zeus
    I like it, perhaps maybe another barracks style building tho.
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Yes, make the rarity barracks (that produces greater quantities of troops) their home.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Same of similar suggestions have been made many, many, MANY times, and for a VERY LONG time. If they wanted us to have this they would have done it years ago(Compared to other stuff, this is easy, even if just to make generals loadable from star menu)

And being that they don't want 'backlash' from 'refusing' they will never comment on this (or the many,many, many other similar) idea(s).

World
    Zeus
    Hear, hear!!
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    If you like us to : buy generals, buy building licenses, and buy MA boxes, then give us the room to deal with the blasted generals that dont like to land.

While i would spend gems on such an item: this is an excellent item to add through epic (either star coins, beans, or beanstalks - heck - saltpeter or titanium also).
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    my 23 generals all agree
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    A real simple fix, that would take absolutely minimal work on their end, prob an hour or two (or less, give us the code and I'm sure someone will give u a good fix in an hour) would just to make generals NOT land on home island automatically, and allow u to 'load' troops (And move if u still not clear home island, which would 'move' general from the closest storehouse)

But, as has been made clear before, if theres no 'moniez' in this, they will do jack-**** about it. If it don't 'break' the current game, or offer them any profit, it will never be fixed.

Reply to Thread