Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest "Noble-minded" won't complete

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Quest "Noble-minded" won't complete

I've attached a screenshot. All of the requirements to complete the quest are met, and they are displayed as green with a check, but the game won't allow me to complete the quest. I have tried refreshing the page in hopes it would help, but it did not.
    Attached Images

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Try pausing and unpausing a well.

Seriously.

If that doesn't help trying pausing all the buildings in the quest and then unpausing them, one way or another that often shakes production quests loose when they stick like yours has.

Given enough time it will generally also complete on its own, eventually. The workaround above is usually just quicker.

Game Master
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Thambetochen View Post
    Try pausing all the buildings in the quest and then unpausing them, one way or another that often shakes production quests loose when they stick like yours has.
    Please try this and if it doesn't work please contact support, below I included some details about the quest that may be useful.

Main Quest: Noble-Minded
    Tasks:
    • Noble-Minded: (14): Have a production value of at least 288 every 12 hours for Pinewood (Logs.) - Have a production value of at least 180 every 12 hours for Water. - Have a production value of at least 180 every 12 hours for Copper Ore. (This is yet another production balancing quest and can be cleared just like those you've already done. It is also the first quest in the Science System, following Science quests and their buildings will allow you to make Books to teach your Geologist different skills and improve his performance.)

World
    Zeus
    this glitch is still active as of 8/8.
    a new player got stuck, and yes pausing one each of the buildings then restarting fixed it.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to Thread