World
    Zeus

World Championship / Soccer -- Glitches / FAQS

yay. maintenance on wed. the 18th will fix a lot of event issues
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...tes-06-18-2014

Add your glitches and solutions here

GLITCHES?????

ADVENTURE LOOT
    The event window says there's a chance to get soccer balls as adventure loot...
    but no one seems to be getting any???

will be fixed on 6/18. everyone who has run advs. has a *chance of getting balls, will come in mail, eventually

MERCHANT - RESERVE BENCH
    There's no way to get another event adventure if the first one got messed up or timed out?

issue not yet addressed

the building license glitch and open door blinky sign will be fixed also
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQS

CALENDAR
    opens around 8pm eastern

KICK OFF and WIN PRACTICE MATCH
    I started the first match, but the quest won't finish...?
    If you started it before the quest came up, it didn't recognize it. Finish the practice match if u can, and then start a *disposable adventure (like sotv or vtv, then cancel it.) Any new adventure started will complete this quest. You can also use this to save the matches for later, and do them all in one day using a premo coin.

everyone's will be fixed on 6/18

EVENT WINDOW
    Quest says to open it, but it's grayed out?
    Try clicking your star menu, then go back to it. If that doesn't work, refresh.

will be fixed on 6/18

EVENT ADVENTURES
    Why can't I send my generals?
    This event doesn't use troops. Use collectibles to make buffs in your provision house to defeat the players/camps.

But I'm not getting any collectibles?
    They should spawn on your island with the next round of collectibles. Takes up to 8 hours (ya, I know it's frustrating)
    In the meantime, they did send us some in the mail, to make up for the delay.

I finished the practice match...where's the next one?
    All matches are in the calendar, so we have to wait till we get to those green doors

BUFFS
    The tab in my provision house to make buffs disappeared or was never there!
    Clear your cache and refresh. They'll come back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USEFUL LINKS

World Cup Guide

World Cup Wiki

Collectible / Buff Calculator

Who's Your Team forum contest

Team Pennant forum contest
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    same problems with me "DITTO"

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Event Window is found under your avatar extend the menu by clicking the gear wheel and you should find it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    My door for the 13th just opened.

Retired Community Leader Khamuul's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    The doors appear to be on a timer, like DQ, but set for a different hour. I also heard that they're based on timezone.
    He who forsakes empathy disconnects himself from others in every sense, save existence

World
    Zeus
    As I recall on test server the reserve bench was for use if you had to run an adventure/game over again. It only had soccer games. I guess they have dropped it, along with the ball.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    event is apparently 12-14 hours old, when do i get collectibles that aren't herbs and barrels?

this event kick off has been incredibly frustrating so far between not being able to open the 12th door without gems (cause the event is at least 9 hours old) and not having event collectibles (even though the event is more than 9 hours old).

aaaargh
    Last edited by KingHomer; 06-13-14 at 09:04 pm. Reason: whine more

World
    Zeus
    when collectibles respawn is based on when you first logged in that day. mine finally changed somewhere 8-10 hours after my first log in
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Then the door countdown should have been based on the same clock. I won't have collectibles until day 2, so I am stuck in Practice Game. Going to bed this game is not fun tonight.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    the practice match adventure got canceled due to a one day premium running out. running out due to the shut downs and glitches. Is there any way to get that back?

Reply to Thread