Reply to Thread

Thread: Collectible Finder Tool

World
    Zeus

Collectible Finder Tool

this is an update of the collectible finder program that was so handy for the easter event.
    it helps you find the collectibles on your island, and includes the soccer collectibles.

pretty easy to use, u just click on the link below...the page is in german.
    no need to translate, just click that first red link: Combo-Finder (14.06.14_2) to download this very small program
    you'll need to add a shortcut to your desktop or toolbar manually

to use it, divide your island into quarters.
    **zoom all the way out.
    close your chat tab and friend list.
    pick your first section, and open the program
    select 'take screen' ... it takes a screenshot
    then click 'find objects' and it will circle the collectibles on your island!
    repeat for other 3 sections of your island

it's not 100 percent accurate, but its a great tool to help with collectible events

http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...r-Suchroutinen

if you translate this link, you can read more about it, and the fact that it's not against the rules to use
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks. Just used it to complete my active collectible quest.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    http://settlersonlinemaps.com/tsofin...php?LangCode=2 Here is one I use. It works best in Chrome (because it takes a screenshot of correct file type) and doesn't require you to divide your island. Zoom out fully take a screenshot and paste onto the website.
    Last edited by Krzysztof1982; 06-14-14 at 10:04 pm. Reason: spelling

World
    Zeus
    i have to do quadrants, i cant seem to zoom out far enough to see my whole island at once...if others can, that would be even better

kk tried to check yours out, and it wants me to disable my pop up blocker on chrome. no way!
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    lol I don't get any popups when I access the page. Don't run a blocker, but my antivirus is on and doesn't raise any flags...just saying. Been using it for over a month now without any problems.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    this is an update of the collectible finder program that was so handy for the easter event.
    it helps you find the collectibles on your island, and includes the soccer collectibles.

pretty easy to use, u just click on the link below...the page is in german.
    no need to translate, just click that first red link: Combo-Finder (14.06.14_2) to download this very small program
    you'll need to add a shortcut to your desktop or toolbar manually
    tried to check yours out, and it wants me to disable my pop up blocker on chrome. no way!
    LOL, download an app to my PC, but you won't disable a popup. Double-standard much?

Reply to Thread