Reply to Thread

Thread: Event Item - Foul didn't work

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Event Item - Foul didn't work

I produced 2 Fouls, clicked on both midfielders it was to work on, the first one worked fine and completed the practice game quest. The second one just disappeared, I had clicked on them right after another so maybe it bugs if you go too fast? It disappeared from my inventory but the defender is still there and now I have to craft another one.

Not a huge deal, but an annoying bug if it's going to happen again, these event things trade for a good bit (for my level), kind of pricy to be having duds.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Unfortunately BB didn't tell you, if you make 2 stacks of a buff (in your case Foul), and use it on an opponent that only needs 1 buff to defeat, the other buff is automatically used. Shabby programming really.

I suggest you only make 1 buff at a time and take the opponents out that way. Sorry for your loss. Good luck.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Glad I read this. I overproduced some buffs in error and would have wasted some resources I'm struggling to come by if I'd done this.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the reply, I'll be sure to produce single event items from here on out. Seems like they'd only allow 1 to be produced, if they are going to 'force' you to waste them all at once anyhow.

World
    Zeus
    This is not some simple bug to be overlooked. I have made several stacks of event items, now I am going to fall way behind if each stack only produces one that can be used.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm dumping my extras toward the final matches, where the required buffs are in the double digits. That's not exactly a fix and may not be viable for some people depending on when they realize this and how many they made in each stack, but I managed to rearrange the numbers so that it works out okay for me.

Game Master
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I'll tinker around with it on a new account and see what happens. If there is an underlying issue, I'll make sure to forward it to the dev team.

World
    Zeus
    Thank you very much for looking into this. I have lost quite a few soccer buffs when I try to send the unused ones back to star. They just are gone, poof.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Seems to be fairly inconsistent, I've used a couple stacks of 3 with no problem. I am however, going much slower, letting each one register before continuing (and not producing any extras beyond what I need in case what wimpy has pointed out would happen). Seems to be working so far, or I'm just getting lucky, hard to say. The bug I was having appears to be happening if the game lagged from a quest update or mail arriving, game just seems to forget the items you used when it lags. Hardly a large sample size though, I'm not terribly far into the event adventures.

Reply to Thread