Reply to Thread

Thread: Let us customize the indicator bar above our maps.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Let us customize the indicator bar above our maps.

At the top of our maps there is a toolbar indicating our current levels of resources:

- Tools
    - Coin
    - Pinewood planks
    - Hardwood planks
    - Stone
    - Marble

When I was level 11, knowing these numbers was quite useful. However, as I move up I'm finding that the most important resources for me have evolved.

My suggestion is that you let us customize this bar. If we could select the 6 resources to display, we could keep a constant monitor on whatever it is that matters to us at that moment. I for one would be helped by this a great deal, since I find myself opening my "economy overview" seven times an hour just to double-check on one resource or another....

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    You might want to try asking for something more likely, like an honest politician finding the holy grail and using it as the focal point for a speech about common sense. (Not that I and thousands of others don't agree with you, BB's just selectively deaf)

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi SashaTheBOLD, I can certainly pass this feedback along.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    wish we could customize a lot more of our interface. the portrait troops numbers ect, are all in the wrong spot and interfere with other info
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    for what it's worth, I like this idea as well.

World
    Zeus
    3rded. also, how about changing the general's slider bars on troop loadouts so we could just type in the troops needed. it would be more user friendly

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    SAME HERE!!!!! Also wish there was a second slider bar to multiple how many times you want to make 25 recruits.

Does get really tiresome sliding that bar across to make 5k+ troops.

Also a timer displayed on how long til an upgrade is done on buildings with either a Gem option to half that like in the explorer/Geo searches or a Merchant item you can buy to decrease the time by a certain amount either by a day, hours, week, etc

How about grout to upgrade barracks??? Prov House?? Mayors House?? Storehouses?? Silos?? Weapon shops?? Something the higher level players can actually use & benefit the most from than a lvl 6 marble or lvl 6 stone

Reply to Thread