Reply to Thread

Thread: Issue with doors

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Angry Issue with doors

I have submitted my 3rd ticket for missing items after opening their door. The missing items happen to be behind the Gold doors. My first ticket they sent me what I had selected and apologized for the error. The second ticket they say I did not open door 17 properly so I had to pay 50 gems to open it. Now comes to gold door 24 which is now asking for another 50 gems. This soccer promotion has been the most frustrating event I have ever had in my numerous years of online gaming. I refuse to pay 1 more gem for these doors that never opened properly!

World
    Zeus
    If you don't open the door on the day you get it they charge you the gems.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    yes I am aware of that, however I clicked on the door then highlighted the item then clicked door again and nothing. Now to find out if your first door (which i opened but never got credit for) isnt opened NONE of the gold doors will actually open. Regardless of if you opened them on the appropriate day

World
    Zeus
    If it is a special dooor with 4 items you need to check which item before you try the door. Dumb but it cost me gems on the first one for not knowing rules.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    all previous doors have to be open before a gold door will open...if u get behind, ur sunk. if u read the pop up on the gold door, i think it tells u that.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I reported the problem with the first door the day it happened. The gave me the "missing item" and that was it. In the same post i reported it asking for diamonds to open. Now on to second ticket. They said they had looked into it and I had been incorrectly supplied with the item as the door was not properly opened. And once i paid for the door the rest would open. Obviously that did not happen. I posted a reply about 15 minutes ago and was cautioned by my guild mates that it was not a good answer to my issue so it was pulled down and replaced by this one. I play this game because I like it, I like my guild and those in it, also because it is "free". Minus a bullying/name calling episode which caused a guild mate to quit. I will try again with a problem ticket and just maybe they will listen to reason...I'm not expecting that but it would be a nice shock.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    the whole calender is a farce I do not care for. Bring it down with ropes and flaming torches!
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Reply to Thread