Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Safe Trade Guarantee

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    As a guild leader, I encourage our members to be fair or even generous. And of course I would listen to grievances and try to help resolve any situations involving guild members. I do not know of any situation where any member has set out to intentionally defraud others.

I once had a situation where a member sold a FF loot spot, waited over an hour for someone who never tagged (their light was on the whole time) who later demanded a refund. (Another tagger was also waiting for the finish.) He reported the seller for scamming, but of course BB told him they couldn't do anything, so he asked me to get the seller to give a refund. Player refused, since LS was sold in good faith, and he waited extra time. Should guild leaders 'guarantee' against such disagreements?
    That's your call psaltery. On the Ares server it's pretty much established that if a ls is sold as RTF (ready to finish) or FF (fast finish) that the buyer has an hour max to make a tag or the seller can finish the advent. So had that occurred on Ares, I believe that the seller would have been supported by the vast majority of the community.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Isles of Atlantis On Ares server will Always be full of integrity So if there is a Problem.. Contact me and Ill fix it..

Reply to Thread