Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The War Academy [PvP4U]

World
    Zeus

The War Academy [PvP4U]

It's true that TSO does not yet have PvP, but it will.
    Thus our guild will be ahead of the curve when it comes.
    However, this game is about much more than PvP.
    Our aim is to teach you all aspects of the game.
    Aspects of production, island layout, buffs, etc...
    We hope to teach you how to avoid the scammers and price gougers.
    Finally, this guild is about relationships. We are all here in this community to play and have fun. Together, we are creating a guild that will be inclusive and helpful
    Our policy is to help people so they can in turn help others.
    We encourage self-sufficiency and will help you achieve that.
    Sadly, there are many players that have alt accounts. Please do not apply if this is you.
    Islands and gameplay will be closely scrutinized and anyone suspected of multi accounts will be denied membership.
    If you manage to sneak in and we find you, you'll be reported to BB staff.
    Violations of the TOS of TSO may lead to expulsion from the guild.
    Other than that, our rules are very flexible and based on common courtesy and the assumption that most players abide by them.
    We have no minimum level requirement and will consider each application submitted.
    Please post any questions you may have here or contact me in game.
    Feel free to use the Guild application feature under the Shield icon in game.

Note: There is an entry fee of either a Counterfeit Membership Certificate (400g in Gem Shop), or a Guild Membership Certificate (495 gems)(Using this method will entitle you to a rebate for the extra slot it comes with).
    The simple reason for this is that if you are not willing to buy your own slot in the guild, we probably are not a good fit anyway.
    Last edited by EpsilonSilver; 07-10-14 at 06:39 pm.

World
    Zeus
    You are a sneaky one.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    What can I say?
    It's time to build a new guild.
    Is [PvP4U]?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    You are a sneaky one.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    [QUOTE=Note: There is an entry fee of either 400g, a Counterfeit Membership Certificate (400g in Gem Shop), or a Guild Membership Certificate (495 gems)(Using this method will entitle you to a rebate for the extra slot it comes with).
    There is a well thought out reason for this. If you want to understand my policy behind this, please mail or message me and I will enlighten you.[/QUOTE]

People, NEVER, EVER, join a guild that charges you a fee to join.....EVER. If you want to understand my policy behind this please mail or message me and I will enlighten you.

World
    Zeus
    Please DO NOT troll this post.
    If you have concerns, take them to BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkjon View Post
    People, NEVER, EVER, join a guild that charges you a fee to join.....EVER. If you want to understand my policy behind this please mail or message me and I will enlighten you.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Please DO NOT troll this post.
    If you have concerns, take them to BB.
    Preventing people from getting ripped off isn't trolling. If you believe that I have violated the TOS please feel free to report me to BB.

World
    Zeus
    Okay, I did try to PM you and respectfully ask that you not troll my guild recruitment thread. That did no good. I asked here, that did no good.

I'll take your advice and report you to BB for accusing me of ripping people off and disrupting this thread. I had hoped we could resolve it like reasonable adults..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirkjon View Post
    Preventing people from getting ripped off isn't trolling. If you believe that I have violated the TOS please feel free to report me to BB.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    lol

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Okay, I did try to PM you and respectfully ask that you not troll my guild recruitment thread. That did no good. I asked here, that did no good.

I'll take your advice and report you to BB for accusing me of ripping people off and disrupting this thread. I had hoped we could resolve it like reasonable adults..
    First off - he never accused you of ripping people off, he just said never join a guild that charges & invited people to PM him for his thoughts.

Secondly, "thread disruption" isn't exactly a thing when his response is ON TARGET to the thread contents.

Thirdly, this: "It's true that TSO does not yet have PvP, but it will." There is ZERO proof of this. So I call BS on that.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I mean you get 15 free slots when you start a new guild. Don't know why you'd need to charge people for joining, other than to pocket some coin for yourself. And, like I said in my pm reply to your pm, I believe that if you're going to start a guild and expect people to join then you, as the guild leader, should be able to support it. Finally, as Hobknocker pointed out, there is no PVP nor is there any proof that there ever will be. So asking people to pay to join a guild founded for a purpose that doesn't exist and may never exist is completely illusory.

Closed Thread