Reply to Thread

Thread: Mail bug

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down Mail bug

I cannot pick up my completed adventure loot that I left in my mail until I had a good amount of them stashed away. I now have 4 loots that I cannot see anymore and whenever I click on my mail, the game freezes and I cannot type/build/do quests... anyone else having this problem?

World
    Zeus
    i had some mail glitch earlier, but a refresh fixed it. its like they just get stuck, and are grayed out.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well, I was just able to get 2 LS since the identifier null wasn't showing right away, but now that I only have 5 mail in there besides that, it shows up and I can't do anything again.

World
    Zeus
    somethings def going on with mail. today i had a mail notice, i click it, and my whole screen turned gray. i could still see building animations and chat still scrolled, but i couldnt do anything.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is there a fix for these mail bugs? I am having the same issues. I can't get anything. Nothing. Ziltch. Zip. I even switched computers and browsers. What am I missing?

World
    Zeus
    it has been reported, may take some time for the BB ticket team to get caught up. There are new people there now.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I did a tag on a adventure this morning and did not get any loot mail and a guild member did a tag Saturday and did not get any loot.
    The mail does not show at all.

I did sent a ticket to support.

Reply to Thread