Reply to Thread

Thread: [Ares]Weekly User Trivia Event - State of the Event, Myself, Health Problems.

World
    Ares

[Ares]Weekly User Trivia Event - State of the Event, Myself, Health Problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScientist View Post
    Dear Friends, Rivals, Unknowns, Settlers,

Be this Saturday 5th of July on Global-2 (type /j Global-2) 9PM GMT+3, 2PM New York City Time we will be hoding week 5 Trivia Event. It will be hosted by Deandra and the topic will be announced today and added to the calendar.

ALSO Special Announcement. Week 6 Trivia event will be hosted ON FRIDAY 11th of JULY On global-2 PM GMT+3, 2PM New York City TimeWith ONLY EVENT ITEMS. IT will be a special Mega Trivia event. AMI BOY will be providing stuff along with anyone willing to. This will be a special and will give you an oppurtunity to get mats for any of the buffs you didn't manage to make to finish your soccer adventures in time.

Yours,
    TheScientist.
    So many of you have wondered what is going on. Is TheScientist starting to become inconsistent? I thought this event was here to stay? Was here another wannabe giveaway havefun troll? NO... Unfortunately sometimes life hits you hard and life hits you under the belt and doesn't give a rats.

I didn't manage to organize last week's Trivia event due to illness of my father. I don't want to go into detail as it's a personal matter, what I can say is that he had to be hospitalized for 4 days and I had to be there to take care of him with little sleep. He is doing better if you ask right now but the doctors decided that I will have to take a trip with him to Canada to take an expert's opinion on the matter and possibly be admitted to a hospital there. I sincerely apologize for not being able to hold the event the previous Saturday. I'm sure lots of you guys were waiting for it, including myself! But, fear not life will not bend us. We make the rules.

Tonight I will be holding the Trivia event I promised with Event Items provided by AmiBoy (Make sure you thank this kind guy for giving up his fortune for your fun! It's always fun to win free stuff right? (shhh copying from google or using your brain doesn't count :P). So, tonight we are giving out :
    • 100 Shoes
    • 200 Bananas
    • 1000 Corner
    • 1000 Grease
    • 2000 twister
    • 2000 helmet
    • 500 studs
    • 500 shoulder pads

Note : these were donated by AmiBoy.
    There will also be a bunch of more stuff. Topic will be Aliens (Deandra will be hosting part 1). With 5 + 5 bonus questions.
    There will be more rewards, a bunch of questions unrelated to aliens.
    Tune in on Global-2 ( type /j Global-2 to join the channel) at 6PM New York City TIME. or 8 hours exactly from the time this thread was posted.

Yours,
    Scientist.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    TRIVIA IN GLOBAL 2 AT 6PM EDT TODAY!!!!!!! Two sets of questions. I will be hosting the beginning of this event. Simple ten questions. Topic again being movies. Alien series.

TheScientist will end the trivia with an undisclosed amount of questions.

SO WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR THINKING CAPS ON AND COME TO THIS FUN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Thread