Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Granite Pit v2, new goldmine, XP to Star Coins conversion

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Feedback - Granite Pit v2, new goldmine, XP to Star Coins conversion

Please leave all your feedback about the First Insights post here.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Ares
    So if I understand correctly I don't need to send a ticket in for the quests I have already finished as the script will take care of that issue?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Something missing in the Dev Diary

Granite mine:
    Cost - 1975 gems
    Cycle - 51 min and change

* available on the test server

Gold mine:
    Cost - 1095 gems
    Upgrade - already upgraded to Level 6
    Cycle - ??

* not available on Test server, although some players were able to get their hands on it:

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Nice

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I haven't looked at the test server in a while (shame on me) so will the new gold mine replace one of the 8 existing ones or will we be able to find a new deposit to place it?

World
    Zeus
    Okay. First the positive feedback. Good job on the Gold Mine being level 6. Seems like its just similar to the Arctic Iron Mine if the resources deplete. But that's okay. I usually have 1 level 5 gold mine not depleting and being refilled so level 6 is better than 5.

The negative feedback. Granite Pit consuming 3 units just to output 1 really sucks. That basically says Omniseeds are really providing granite at a 3rd of its deposit value. So value wise, 3 omniseeds = 3 gold ore = 1 granite. Maybe 2 gold ore = 1 granite would be better.

ALSO- for 1975 gems for 1000 granite that is NOT instant (considering you have to mine it over time) is NOT a good value. It needs to have a higher starting deposit.

Considering that you can buy 500 granite for 995 gems instantly But now you have to wait a VERY long time to get the payout (with only a slight benefit of buffing the building. (Also if you upgrade the pit to level 5, you need to spend 500 coins something to factor into the cost if you plan to use 4 x buff consider the gold value of what the 4x buff is and see if you actually gain that much from the pit - its only marginally better).

I could just redirect you guys to the same feedback that was posted on the test server every time this granite pit was introduced.
    This feedback is more or less going to get ignored by developers anyways since all the same feedback is going to be exactly the same as provided on the test server so if it was ignored there- most likely ignored here until everybody on live actually starts expressing some anger.

Anyways. Good job on XP and star coins conversion. At least that is finally happening.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOol View Post
    I haven't looked at the test server in a while (shame on me) so will the new gold mine replace one of the 8 existing ones or will we be able to find a new deposit to place it?
    If you look at the screen shot. Its basically taking over a gold deposit. It won't be replacing an existing mine unless you destroy the building there. It will not be placed randomly anywhere on the map like gem pit.

It most likely is the same function as the artic iron mine. already upgraded to a level 6 equivalent.

Its called "Artic Gold Mine" on the test server.

World
    Zeus
    granite mine V1 was bad, V2 stays bad
    excited for the new gold mine

World
    Zeus
    What's funny is that they think these Granite pit is so OP that they must limit it to 1 a week! LOL.

IF BB really wants to make money off of suckers who want to buy this Granite Pit, they're better off removing the 1 a week limit and let people buy as much as they want. LOL.

BB obviously overvalues these Granite Pits like they overvalue 10 settlers for 95 gems. (I'm sure some sucker will buy the granite pit in mass quality which they should take advantage of).

I'll just wait for granite pits to be given a way as an event prize.

World
    Ares
    Good job on the star coins conversion. signing out
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread