Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to log in

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unable to log in

I got booted, with the message "Unable to load Data Folder" - Clear your cache. I did all that...and history...blah blah blah....and I even attempted to log on from 2 other laptops, and I can't get into the game now. Is there a known issue at this time. Accept my apology if this should be posted elsewhere, as this is my 1st post. Thanks,

GBH

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    plain blank white page, as if even after 'finished' loading, theres nothing left to load. Same issue on IE, chrome, firefox. Its not just you, but I'm sure some bb support will come back with a 'clear cache, update flash, blah blah' and just to make sure its done : ALL THAT DONE issue still persists.

World
    Zeus
    Getting the same error. I think it has something to do with the CDN network. As another game on facebook seems to be down as well.

Some internet or network back bone might be down

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Of course, Im in the middle of someone else's LS...lol.....and I cleared everything, and also continue to get a plain blank white page.....glad its not only me!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Mine is down as well. Will have to wait for it to come back up. I just get a white screen (as someone else above) and the images on the main page aren't loading either.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm also having the plain white/blank page as well when trying to load the game. I've tried the usual suspects that you mentioned above which most tech support people (regardless of game) usually insist upon (ie trying a different browser, disabling add-ons, clearing cache, history, cookies, etc.) and am running the latest version of Flash.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    same white page for us, tried same as above, no joy....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    did the issue of the white screen clear on its own after awhile. i am having same issue. thanks.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    game is down for me as well

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    : (

Reply to Thread