Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusted Traders

World
    Zeus

Trusted Traders

Since we're not supposed to call out bad traders anymore, lets make a new list
    of trusted players. (there's an old one somewhere)

Post names of people (and guilds) you know who sell loot spots and gem items
    who are known to be trustworthy.

http://tinyurl.com/tso-trader
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

World
    Ares
    A trustworthy list sounds more positive than the opposite list.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    if ppl will post names here i'll make an alphabetized spreadsheet...one for ares and one for zeus
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

World
    Ares
    Trusted loot spot traders, or trusted people in general?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Wouldnt it be easier to list trusted guilds tags? If a guild leader lets bad apples stay in their guild then that poisons the lot of them imo and because its such a bother to try and memorized dozens of people's names I really dont buy LS from guildless people. Anywho even if you do make a list of trusted traders it would need their guild tag included as well because generally the bad actors are making alts that have a name only one letter different from a major seller of LS and generally these alts dont get into the same guild as the person they are impersonating.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo_Orpheus View Post
    Wouldnt it be easier to list trusted guilds tags? If a guild leader lets bad apples stay in their guild then that poisons the lot of them imo and because its such a bother to try and memorized dozens of people's names I really dont buy LS from guildless people. Anywho even if you do make a list of trusted traders it would need their guild tag included as well because generally the bad actors are making alts that have a name only one letter different from a major seller of LS and generally these alts dont get into the same guild as the person they are impersonating.
    Traders/Guild tag sounds like a good idea.

I'll go with Deano1978 - Leader of Guild Isles of Atlantis. Pretty reliable.
    Last edited by TheScientist; 07-19-14 at 11:37 am. Reason: Whoopsy.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree. Trusted guilds and no-guild players that are trusted.

If someone from my guild (Lords of Discipline) is running scams, we kick them out. Furthermore, I will personally refund the scammed amount. It's important that our guild be trusted.

* Note that I define a scam as promising but not delivering a LS (or delivering it outside of the normal time frame). If you bought something that was just overpriced, I'm not providing a refund.

World
    Zeus
    both is fine..guilds and players

the point of a list was so you dont have to memorize names. just check the list

Scientist...i focused in on loot spots and gem sellers b/c thats just about the only way left you can get scammed. but feel free to list any trusted players.

i will reiterate, as ive said on another thread, that receiving a ff loot spot, then taking over an hour to tag, is not a scam if the seller completes without you. i stand behind all of my member's trades, but i'm not going to refund if the dispute is due to negligence on the part of the buyer.

World
    Ares
    APP is a reliable Guild. Any problems let me know.
    Still around from time to time.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    APP is a reliable Guild. Any problems let me know.
    Kinds hard when they are on Ares. :P

Reply to Thread