Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New & Original Tips

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Rawren View Post
    I've removed a few posts from here. Please keep this thread productive and provide beginner's tips only.
    lol my post get pulled where the one player is telling new ones to use macros and his get left? i was only pointing out that the advice he was giving was against the rules.

World
    Zeus
    For quests involving adventures, all players troops count to finish the quest for the individual; for achievements, have the main player do the quest normally, only your troops count for your achievement.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Braink View Post
    Upgrade your noble residence deeds to level 3 for more population.
    I would add to this by saying use noble residence deeds in the first place. The noble residences (non-deed) are a good starting point, but they soon begin eating away at valuable building licenses.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Send your explorer to search for treasure or adventures every day.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Save your premium time for special occasions, like events or when you know you'll be able to do multiple adventures. Also, try to use the premium time on days where it will coincide with the server maintenance, because it will be extended (and they generally shut down the servers while you're sleeping anyway).

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    check the "deal i can't afford" box in TO and compare prices first. too many players preying on new player with bad deals. get an average price and post your resources yourself. you get more for them instead of selling it to one of those "noob stalkers"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    When your population is maxed out, continue to make settlers with bread in the provision house. Keep them in your star menu ready be trained.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Send all loaded garrisons to the adventure; unload and send the empty garrisons home to load more troops.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    uses for decorations: remove bushes / small trees by building or moving a decoration (like a flowerbed) on or in front of the bush, then move the decoration away. This will allow additional building locations. If you leave your island before placing the building down, the bush will return.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    uses for decorations, #2: collectibles can not appear on a decoration, so you can force collectibles to be placed somewhere else by putting down decorations.

Reply to Thread