Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Halloween Event 2014

World
    Zeus
    some of those co-ops are available for guild coins. so buy them with guild coins now while the guild market is still up.

but its probably not worth doing them as its been reported the pumpkin drop rate is low. or just bugged.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Awesome adventures either no one runs or can't afford.....cause i don't do co-ops(traps)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i think its stupid if the explorers don't bring in pumpkins that's how i get most of mine as i don't do a massive amount of adventures and those are the ones i don't do *thud*
    W.W.J.D. Read the book and find out(j 3:16)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    We never got pumpkins with explorers in the past, id be surprised if they brought them back from treasure searches this year/

World
    Zeus
    Explorers have never brought back pumpkins because we can get pumpkin fields called pumpkin cemetaries. 3 with 100 pumpkins each, 3 with 80 pumpkins each, 3 with 40 pumpkins each.

So that's 660 pumpkins unbuffed. Buffed x 2 = 1320, x 3 = 1980, x 4 = 2640. That's not bad considering the fields are cheap and we can make 4 x buffs from collectibles. With all those explorers, you should be able to buff the 100 pumpkin fields with rainbow snows and not have to worry about buffs running out.

Plus, the golems are gonna give up pumpkins as well. Your explorers will bring you back lots of event currency in every other event we have, just not this one.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    only the fastest cemetary was worth buffing with x3, the rest were only worth buffing with a x2. the golem was not worth it after like the 4th wave or something. Pumpkins were very easy to obtain during the event, whether it by trade, lootspot or cemetary. I have about 200k pumpkins leftover from last year (that i havent sold yet).

World
    Zeus
    snack the golems are changed for this year. i havent run the cost/output numbers yet.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    and a 4x collectable buff is new too so cheap to make

World
    Ares
    Sounds like fun.
    Still around from time to time.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Hmm. How many fish can I add to a deposit? I was always just adding 12,500, which is why it was a nuisance, but after reading here I started to stockpile and am at 260k. I suppose I will have use for a fish farm eventually, but I doubt I'll bother just yet.

Reply to Thread