Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Island going asleep.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hey Troll,

you don't seem to have seen my first post. I know the answer. I'm trying to find out why, on the US server, on one knows the answer.

...... and your comments are not very helpfull.

Yours

World
    Ares
    Hello,

The production of your island will stop 24 hours after logging out. The timer is reset if a friend visits your island and buffs a building.

I have edited the Game FAQ to include this information.

World
    Zeus
    Thank you.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank you BB_Endesmor, for the clarification.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hallo again,

it seemed to be settled. But no, there seems to be a faction who want to stick to the idea it is 48 - 72 hours. In the help tab I was asked for official sources, as the wiki is not official.

Here they are:

http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...nsel+schl%E4ft

and

http://www.diesiedleronline.de/de/hi...agen-zum-spiel
    (Arbeiten die Siedler weiter wenn ich nicht Online bin?)

Those who argue against me have yet to name/show any sources. I've asked BB_Endesmor to get more info on the subject.

Deichgraf

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    You know, this is pretty easy to test yourself, though I'm not clear why it matters, really.

Figure out your hourly production rate of an item over some period of time. Make note of its current level. Leave for 36 hours and return. Figure out how much more of that item you have and divide by your hourly rate. It should roughly equal 24, (that's the number I've heard over the 3 years I've been playing).

Yeah, someone might have visited your island, throwing things off, but you could proactively email your friends, asking them to stay away.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    And if a maintenance prevent me to come back before 24 hours, do I lose Production? (coming 1 time per day and stumbling on a maintenance)

World
    Zeus
    It seems to me that it depends on how long you are not logged in for. I was gone for a long time when i returned every mine had collapsed and all fields were empty so any other buildings needing those resc. had the red exclamation mark on it.
    The other situation was when i could not log in for a week, then it seemed everything had stopped except the mines which tend to deplete before the 48 hrs. elapsed.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF007 View Post
    It seems to me that it depends on how long you are not logged in for. I was gone for a long time when i returned every mine had collapsed and all fields were empty so any other buildings needing those resc. had the red exclamation mark on it.
    The other situation was when i could not log in for a week, then it seemed everything had stopped except the mines which tend to deplete before the 48 hrs. elapsed.
    except its 24 hours, not 48...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    funny, I am finding my island asleep also, can't buff yet there is a premium above the stone and marble yet can't get the farms to produce wheat.....what's up with that
    like I am not spending money cash on the game and feel maybe this is what is happening if no money in a month has been exchanged from players to the owners of this game then I found I can't buff my farms to produce the wheat I need. I have a rent problem in reality so til that is straighten out I am not slurging at this time. yet no wheat and wood can't buff my own stuff, why is that?????

autumn257

Reply to Thread