Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Combat System

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkleet View Post
    Exactly, it's not only IS production that uses iron. SS will be just horrid. As I said the production of weapons/training units will be a choke point on the amount of adventures we can do weekly. Don't even want to think about losing canons. 1hr 12 min per a cycle? And how much resources it takes? My head spins when I try to wrap my thoughts around this...
    I believe in the new system its 2 Carriages and 1 Gunpowder to make 1 Cannon now. Yes, Training troops will be tough even with Skunks and making Steel Swords to make Soldiers will be the toughest. Will have to be careful to use the right troop types on adventures now.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    The timing on making weapons/training troops chokes our speed of doing adventures. I can do 1 RB per day now in my spare time and easy replace the troops I lost. I think with the new changes after 2-3 RB's I will hit the choke point (of not having enough weapons to train the troops needed) and got to wait a couple of days to do another. To sit in front of my island and NOT be able to do anything while waiting for my smith to make weapons? No thanks.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkleet View Post
    The timing on making weapons/training troops chokes our speed of doing adventures. I can do 1 RB per day now in my spare time and easy replace the troops I lost. I think with the new changes after 2-3 RB's I will hit the choke point (of not having enough weapons to train the troops needed) and got to wait a couple of days to do another. To sit in front of my island and NOT be able to do anything while waiting for my smith to make weapons? No thanks.
    Wait, you sit in front of your island doing nothing??? *Plays on Console* well... thats *Makes a block on Adventure* just weird.... You should be *Plays on Console* doing something well on your island as well... Lol XD

World
    Zeus
    Yeah, Not only that, but they are going to be changing the MMA Skills and Attacks around after all probably.

Reply to Thread