Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exotic Wood Tree Nursery

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    sounds like you just made another account
    Saying and Sounding is two different things.

Also, I don't think she cares if she gets banned from TSO anymore. They will just about ban anyone today.

World
    Zeus
    the best game because they have players test stuff ?? they should have internal controls for such things. most games have employed testers to make sure things work right before players ever see the content.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post
    The testing server is the best thing in the world, BB and Ubisoft are far above all other games becuz of it, Please know this from all my knowledge and experience of this game, please do go play there, my personal reasons for wanting to be banned are no matter when it comes to that Server. Bless all the BB in Germany and all over and Ubisoft for this game. I will leave it at that.
    ummmm ?????

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    wouldn't have just been easier to quit instead of "wanting to get banned". you do know you just never have to log on instead of purposly getting banned

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    the exotic wood nursery is awful, and settlers online has a meh test process given the dev staff is...well, in need of "help". sorry - they have lost my trust till they show they know how to balance things.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

World
    Zeus
    as usual ppl want to be negative, said the same about many things and yet they buy them anyway. Lmao, I buy what i deem good not what others say.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I'll get one to have it. is it practical probably not since logs are easy to come by from loot. that being said will the "new" system not drop as many? only time will tell. i got 7 granite pits and love them drop a rainbow and forget for 4 days. yes it's a lot of omnis, so what, i got the gem pits to keep me in them for a while. the same players bashing the tree nursery also bashed granite pits, imp silos, ishs, and everything else that came out.

World
    Zeus
    Don't confuse RomanGodCamper with me. :-)

But RomanGodCamper has a very good point. It's crap. LOL

It uses the same deposit as the granite pit. And consumes the exact same amount. WHY would anybody want to use omniseed on this thing versus granite pit.

They should have changed the consumption rate.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    They should have changed the consumption rate.
    oh it hit live already?

Reply to Thread