Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Acquring Guild Coins - new methods

Settler
    World
    Ares

Acquring Guild Coins - new methods

First, lets get the basics out the way for anyone not aware of it.

At the moment, Guild coins are accumulated in 2 known ways.
    Through daily guild quests - upon individual quest completion, and entire guild completion (if all your members complete daily)
    and secondly through 'bean-a-colada' explorer skill which enables the ability 'rarity search'

so with the very few ways to gather guild coins and lack of production of guild coins since there are no buildings for it
    it becomes a challenge to spend in the guild market freely
    in anticipation of the new guild market and all the available goodies which will be available to purchase - i thought of a new idea for acquiring guild coins.

This involves adventures and running an adventure together with members in your guild.
    If the adventure's participants are all from the same guild (by system recognition) I suggest an 8th additional loot slot for an x # of guild coins as additional loot, in an attempt to make guild coin earning more interactive, and still require cooperation between guildmates (on multiplayer or coop adventures). Depending on the adventure this # of guild coins can vary to reward 25% of 25/50/100/200 guild coins or any number depending on the other resources in the loot.

This suggestion also makes it more interactive for guild mates to work together
    it involves the use of coop adventures or any multiplayer adventures of 2 or more

BB certainly has the ability to add additional slots to adventure loot - this is evident whenever there is an event with event items being dropped.
    Also when sending adventure invites, it only allows you to invite players from your friends list or guild members list. If the system can establish recognition of the members in the adventure to be from the same guild (by utilizing the guild list) it could then function to enable this 8th slot or additional slot that will reward guild coins.

Imagine seeing multiplayer adventure loot such as this with the guild coins drop
    If the developers look into, I'm sure they can introduce or add this feature into the game in no time.
    The name of the resource after all is 'guild coin' so its fitting to include it as loot in adventures you've completed with guild mates.

Also an additional method which can be limited and entirely up to the developers of BB.
    Is the use of buffs on guild mates. Give it a small daily limit such as 10 guild coins or 20 guild coins. For every 1 buff you use on a guild mate you earn 1 guild coin - (Up to 20 per day) keep it simple. You don't have to put a limit but that's just a small suggestion.

My main suggestion for the adventure loot should be given thought and hopefully with enough positive feedback from the player community I hope the developers highly consider implementing this feature soon.

Retired Community Leader Khamuul's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    I love this idea!
    He who forsakes empathy disconnects himself from others in every sense, save existence

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think this is a great idea and would lead to greater in-guild interaction.
    Thanks for posting Hellvena.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think this is a great way to encourage stronger guild teamwork.

I like the idea a lot.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Great idea Hellvena. I think it would benefit the teamwork in the guilds tremendously. It would also encourage the more reluctant guildies to go more frequently on adventures. I'm all for it. )

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I like this, too, Hellvena, and appreciate your creative bent. I feel it's win-win. The whole game is set up to work cooperatively, and with co-op adv obviously the BB want to continue that bent. This would build guild loyalty and teamwork.

LadySettler

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Great idea. More needed motivation to play the multi player adventures and interact with your guild.

World
    Ares
    Well done Hellvena! This is a brilliant idea! Well thought out

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Does this start tomorrow? That would be great!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Great idea!

Reply to Thread