Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Game performance degraded after Sep 24th maintenance

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down Game performance degraded after Sep 24th maintenance

- Game freezing for several seconds (it happens very often)
    - Buffs dropped on a friend are not taken - the Buff is greyed out, and shows "0". After refresh the buffs is active again
    - Geologists - time left in searches is incorrect - ie: it shows 3-4 minutes left, and after few seconds it jumps to zero and the geologist completes the search
    - Dropping resources from star menu to mayor house takes forever
    - Sending trades: sometimes takes 1-2 minutes for a trade to be received by the other player

Many players are complaining/commenting on having similar problems (global-1, help/trade).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Were explorer times extended at some point late morning/afternoon? Mine are all returning a couple hours later than they would during normal search times, let alone not being down 20%. They also returned late overnight.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    So i noticed something similar Gwalben. My Lucky scout should take 6 hour 48 minutes before any of this for an artifact search. Now i know that is not aided with this special week. However when i sent it out it said it was going to take 7 hours and 57 minutes. But here is the funny part. The time bar was incorrect and it still came back in the 6 hours and 48 minutes it should have.

World
    Zeus

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbobdog View Post
    So i noticed something similar Gwalben. My Lucky scout should take 6 hour 48 minutes before any of this for an artifact search. Now i know that is not aided with this special week. However when i sent it out it said it was going to take 7 hours and 57 minutes. But here is the funny part. The time bar was incorrect and it still came back in the 6 hours and 48 minutes it should have.
    same

World
    Zeus
    Yep, my explorers are all whacked as well. Hope the 2 weeks goes by fast lol

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Another thing I've noticed - the RAM used by the game (Chrome) keeps increasing and reaches about 1GB after ~ 2hrs of play (normally stays in 500-600MB range - I know this cause I keep task manager opened all the time)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I've noticed my Lucky Explorers aren't working right too. They are all returning at the same time despite having different times for the same search due to differences in skill point setups.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    My lucky explorers returned too late from their last exploration (they should have finished on time) to do an artifact search. I sent them out on a long treasure search to kill the time before bed. I believe the time was supposed to be about 4 hours. It's been about that long, and now it's telling me that there is 4 hours left, which would make sense if I had not invested any books into them. Looks like I will have to forego that artifact search, too.

World
    Ares
    Maybe the explorer glitch is what the current emergency maintenance is about.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I hope so.

Reply to Thread