Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Enhanced Battle System and PvP

World
    Ares

Feedback - Enhanced Battle System and PvP

You can find the original thread here.

Please leave your feedback and comments.

BB_Endesmor

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    So let me get this straight, most of the adventures will be the exact same except with a bit different rewards. Should we assume that they are going to go through with the 'no weapon loot' idea they tossed around? Will they boost the other stuff as a replacement?

Also I hope the production times are reduced a bit, because as it is, the times to make higher level units are off-kilter compared to the low ones.

World
    Ares
    "After claiming an island as the Colony, defenses can't be adjusted and it cannot be visited by the owner anymore. The reward production will start. During the first 12 hours the island cannot be attacked by other players."

So the game is who can build defenses quickest? o.o Sounds like a challenge.
    Still around from time to time.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    There does not appear to be a time limit between clearing the island and establishing your own bases and claiming it as a colony. You just are not supposed to get the actual bonuses for the island until you make it a colony, so the longer it takes you to set up your island, the longer the delay there. "Claiming" the colony is the action telling the system you have completed your defenses, and establishes it as a fixed system for others to attack.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I am sorry but I'm not overly impressed at this point regarding pvp potential release material.
    I am [IW] Ezequel Sarkar

I am currently in Immortal Warriors.
    I currently ranked Unsullied.

Playing since October 2011 in Zeus Server.

World
    Ares
    "Production times and costs for high level units will be adjusted"
    If this means more resources or more time, then that SUX! I twiddle my thumbs ALOT as it is. And now we have two "barracks", as it were, to wait on...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    so if you can't reinforce your defences does that mean eventually you will loose the island because all your defences are dead? What happens to the buildings etc you build to get the resources, do you lose those too? Sounds like fun, but for those of use don't know the differences between a ranged unit and other units I hope someone puts a page out there explaining that and who is the best to attack what kind of unit. What is splash damage? etc.

World
    Ares
    No, No, No, No, No, NO!!!
    If I wanted to be playing Total Domination, I would spend my cash on Pla-r-ium!
    The new combat system is nothing but a lame effort on the part of BB to increase revenue by offering us more of the same junk that's already available!
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 10-01-14 at 10:31 am. Reason: Vulgarity.
    it's not the Pain that hurts, but rather your Fear of it...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I'll buy that for a dollar!!!!

World
    Zeus
    This should be fun.
    Last edited by EpsilonSilver; 11-11-14 at 01:51 am.

Reply to Thread