Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: halloween 2014

Recruit
    World
    Ares

halloween 2014

Hello all, I would like to share a link with you. I have been working on a guide for Halloween, I hope it helps.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...o-Event-Guides

best of luck!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for putting together this guide.

I had played around on test (bought a bunch of grain right after that) but had not realized titanium ore would be that important to the event. I think I'll pass on that last set of golems.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I also wonder how many people are expecting the "old list" for adventures. Although they could switch in theory just seems unlikely

World
    Zeus
    You can use iron ore to take out an ancient golem. It will take twice as many buffs to do so but will work, so no worries and save your titanium. If the German post is correct, it's about 1,400 iron ore & 2,800 water for the 1st one. Of course this could change between test and live, but you have to admit, the Germans seem to be on top of this game.
    Use google translate. The golem table is way down toward the bottom of the post.

http://siedler-vision.de/2014/09/hal...eine-vorschau/

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sorry to disappoint you Perwyn, But that information is incorrect.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Thanks for putting together this guide.

I had played around on test (bought a bunch of grain right after that) but had not realized titanium ore would be that important to the event. I think I'll pass on that last set of golems.
    you are very welcome

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for the guide, I appreciate all the hard work and time it takes. I have 2 questions.

1) I had heard that RB was on the adv list. 11 Adv seems a small sampling.

2) I didnt see any information on Treasure search data. or did I miss it?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer_Prime View Post
    Thanks for the guide, I appreciate all the hard work and time it takes. I have 2 questions.

1) I had heard that RB was on the adv list. 11 Adv seems a small sampling.

2) I didnt see any information on Treasure search data. or did I miss it?
    Hiya and you are very welcome,I hope it helps you.

In answer to your questions,

1) The first version on the test server and the sneak peak that was released, both had information from the 2013 event. At no point during testing did RB drop any pumpkins.

11 adventures is actually an expansion on last years event in terms of numbers, during 2013s event only 6 dropped pumpkins:

Roaring Bull, Motherly love, Wild Mary, Gunpowder, Surprise Attack and Bandit Nest may give Pumpkins in loot.

and last but not least.

Explorers did not find any pumpkins during testing this year, Nor did they find any pumpkins during the 2013 event either.

All content could change, But i wouldn't expect miracles

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i dont see a listing for The Tomb-Raider co-op and seriousl;y ft's arent dropping like they did last year? this adv choice is weak as hell, i app. the post and it's info. But i hope your wrong on advs'.....ty rougtraver

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougtraver View Post
    i dont see a listing for The Tomb-Raider co-op and seriousl;y ft's arent dropping like they did last year? this adv choice is weak as hell, i app. the post and it's info. But i hope your wrong on advs'.....ty rougtraver
    the dev diaries posted by BBs has the official list way more adventures on it. this list was put together while the event was still on test and changes were made. check out the new dev diaries posted yesterday

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...14-Dev-s-Diary

Reply to Thread