Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2014- by Bray!

World
    Ares

Red face Halloween 2014- by Bray!

Hi Settlers! This is the link to my friend Bray who is an advanced testing player... etc etc etc for
    2014 Halloween.

It is excellent guide Pre-Halloween event... (tx to all my old euro player buddies)...
    Link here- http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...des#Adventures

Below is link to last years Halloween docs- (remember to use bottom tabs to change pages).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

(Cheers! Brayarg! Ty as always)...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Not sure we needed another thread given that bayarg actually posted himself in another thread.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    taking credit for others work again

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    spam posting the same testing information on live forum again.....

World
    Ares
    Sorry guys that is so far from my thinking, lololol i posted it becuz i thought he did a great job and it would be helpful.
    I will ask BB to remove the thread ...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    He did do a good job and you could see it in his post which is on our forum. Yours is the second one pointing out his good work. Which is why it is unneeded

World
    Zeus
    whatever happened with you "wanting to get banned" ?

World
    Ares
    Troll, Snack,
    I'm going to say this regardless if it unintentionally hurts feelings or puts someone down. This is not my intention.

My posting of My friend Bray's hard work on producing a guide for 2014 Halloween, had you known what he goes thru, had either of you knew what we went thru in 2013, you wouldn't post such un nice comments.

I am not fishing for any type of attention, I was only a Coordinator on Testing server for over 300 people at any given time. This spam thing is far fetched and wrong. Another thing, Halloween Event, doesn't change much, as one of testing server, a most devoted player for the Devs there, Events do not change much, therefore posting this guide i feel in Live forums under Guides was warranted. Please know, our knowledge was vast, as well as his now.

Also, my error, knowing Bray is from Newfoundland Server, i'd not asked him if he wanted publishing of his thread here. I did this on my own. There were hundreds of people that produced much input to Halloween 2013 output on Gdocs. My only involvement was to coordinate their findings.

Cheers;
    Asiastrings

Please know- I will always 100% Back up what BB_Devs produce for our game. I will always love what they do, and they in My Eyes can do no wrong Ever!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    hiya

I just wanted to say that for a long time I have used other peoples guides, for example Tage's, Evil_J, Princess Allys etc etc. These people are the reason why I started to write guide's in return, As a thank you to them for all their hard work, A chance for me to give back to the different communities around the world that many take for granted.

The main reason I brought the link here in the first place, Is to try and ensure it reaches and helps as many people as possible as quickly as possible, Regardless if someone is level 10 or 50 hopefully everyone can use at least some of the guide to improve their chances of reaching their goal. After putting as much work into the guide as we did, The last step of the journey is getting people to read it, I know that this is Asia's ambition, Goal, Direction. Nothing would make me happier that some young chap reading this guide, Because without them readers I have wasted my time.

Thank you Asia for trying to help this information be distributed out to the people it was designed for.

Next stop Xmas event

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiastrings View Post
    Troll, Snack,

I am not fishing for any type of attention, I was only a Coordinator on Testing server for over 300 people at any given time. This spam thing is far fetched and wrong. Another thing, Halloween Event, doesn't change much, as one of testing server, a most devoted player for the Devs there, Events do not change much, therefore posting this guide i feel in Live forums under Guides was warranted. Please know, our knowledge was vast, as well as his now.

Cheers;
    Asiastrings

Please know- I will always 100% Back up what BB_Devs produce for our game. I will always love what they do, and they in My Eyes can do no wrong Ever!

Closed Thread