Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Feedback - Halloween - Dev's Diary - Patch Notes

Recruit
    In a house, in a town, in a province, in a country
    World
    Zeus
    My question is for all those who have been locked out since the event started, losing a whole week of being able to gather pumpkins can hurt a lot of players especially beginners..will you be sending anything to make up for this loss?

Or is it just away to try to get players to buy the pumpkin packs from the gem shop

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I don't think missing a week would have much impact on ability to collect pumpkins unfortunately. I don't think I have even gotten 20 pumpkins this week not related to the patches, for which there should be plenty of time to exhaust.

Recruit
    In a house, in a town, in a province, in a country
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I don't think missing a week would have much impact on ability to collect pumpkins unfortunately. I don't think I have even gotten 20 pumpkins this week not related to the patches, for which there should be plenty of time to exhaust.
    I was only on for about 3 hours the day the event started and had made 50-60 pumpkins in that time from two adventures ... so yes it can make a BIG difference

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    5 fish farms
    3 improved storehouses
    3 village schools
    1 grim reaper

Pretty good haul. Most of this falls into the nice to have category rather than essential, but still, I'm pleased with what I got from the event.

The other buildings are up and upgrading, but the village schools are staying in my star for now (the first one that I got last year has been extremely useful and all I need). I'll be interested in seeing how much good that extra buffing does me, what with that fish overload.

World
    Ares
    congrats! My star is ready for more space
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread