Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: letting us see who's in the guilds again

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

letting us see who's in the guilds again

i loved this feature and looked all over the suggestions thread and found nowhere asking for it's removal. i guess those guilds with ALTS might have something against it or the ones with shady traders but it was nice to see who was in a certain guild

World
    Ares
    Agree.

World
    Ares
    Not for or against either argument, but what is the reason for you to see who's where?
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    Not for or against either argument, but what is the reason for you to see who's where?
    When I was looking for a guild to join almost 2 years ago, it was great to be able to see who was in each guild. I'd had dealings with people in trade, convos in help tab, and seen what was posted on the forums and how people interacted there. From those various exposures I would tend to want to join some guilds and not join others based on who the members were. Right now I'd be joining a guild blindly, unless I could obtain a members list privately prior to joining. Which seems like a lot of unnecessary work for guild leaders or recruiters when people are shopping around.

World
    Ares
    I'm curious, why don't you just ask?

World
    Zeus
    If I was looking for a guild guess I'd have to ask. Lucky for me, I've been quite happy in TC for almost 2 years now. Like I said above, having to provide a members list is extra work for guild leaders & recruiters.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    well i get bored and look for trade patterns from the obvious alts (you know the playerx, 1, 2) and use to look in the guilds to see who was harboring them. and try not to do any business with anyone from that guild

World
    Ares
    Guild members have a tag. The tags can't be hidden.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    but thier alts hide in TO. we have many on zues with a few alt guilds too. i just like looking through them and finding out who NOT to do busines with

World
    Zeus
    no clue why they changed it to begin with. it wasnt asked for, and no explanation was ever given.
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to Thread