Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Issues connecting?

World
    Zeus
    Sorry, I was under the impression that you were doing a special mainenance just for Zeus.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Depending on your internet connection there is a couple things you can do for connection issues. Now these are for windows users, thats all I use. First clear the flash player on your computer. Do this by going into your control panel, clicking on your flash player. If you dont see it make sure to change your view from category to icons. Once you click on there a window will pop up, click on the advanced tab, and then the delete all button by the browsing data and settings and delete that. Then go to your browser and clear the cache and history. Retry connecting. Additional step for chrome users. If you are using chrome then go to chrome://plugins and scroll down make sure that you only have one flash player in the list. Disable any others as they could be causing conflicts. Make sure to restart any browser after following the above steps. Now should the problem persist there is one other option to try. Go to your start menu and search cmd, your command prompt should appear. NOTE ONLY TYPESE THE COMMANDS IN AND HIT ENTER TYPING ANYTHING ELSE COULD HARM YOUR COMPUTER. Once the command prompt window is open your going to first flush and reset your client resolver cache. Type in ipconfig /flushdns make sure there is a space between ipconfig and the slash mark then hit enter. Now to finish type in ipconfig /release again leave space before the slash and hit enter. Lastly type in ipconfig /renew same space before the slash and hit enter. Close your command prompt. Close then reopen your browser to try again. These are tips to resolve connection issues. If you dont know how to do the command prompt things dont do them and ask someone who is more confident. Command prompt should be a last resort. This worked for me when I had connection issues maybe it will help some of you.
    There is only one like me! The original captain! CAPTAIN_CHRIS!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    uh oh, looks like another never ending maintenance. I understand they are fixing a map loading issue, they must be making it so it doesn't even say loading anymore....lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by leewayz View Post
    Cant connect, and not seeing anything on an extended maintenance.
    Face book log in people are having this issue, I think it has something to do with erasing your cookies and a small change that was made. I am able to log in on my laptop at home that has not been cleared but I am unable to log
    in at work which was cleared.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Check Facebook Page they extended out a bit!

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooba View Post
    uh oh, looks like another never ending maintenance. I understand they are fixing a map loading issue, they must be making it so it doesn't even say loading anymore....lol
    Please check the homepage for the latest updates about the maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by NameLessOne View Post
    Face book log in people are having this issue, I think it has something to do with erasing your cookies and a small change that was made. I am able to log in on my laptop at home that has not been cleared but I am unable to log
    in at work which was cleared.
    These are two different issues. The developers are on it and I will keep you updated.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is so bad !!! Totally wrong ) Stop adding to the game NOW and try to make it work ...
    Anything over 4 hours a week for a update is so bad for new player development and makes old players quit ...sad
    Lets try simple events based on player levels and stop adding stuff untill we can make things work ??
    Just a thought
    Tote

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Are you serious? 8 hour maint? how about testing the update BEFORE rolling it out!!!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What about a rollback?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    if you guys have time on your hands...wanna come over and do my dishes and laundry ;-)

Reply to Thread