Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems

World
    Zeus

Angry Problems

1) "Question for the Support team" - is useless because the drop-down box "category" has no selections available. Can't get past the basics in this screen. So much for "support" - you're on your own here.

2) Halloween quests - "enriched water" shows up in star menu but has no effect on Golem when I try to use it. I'm sure there are 50 types of Golems and 50 types of water and "stupid Me" is using the wrong ones. As usual; cryptic instructions with pitfalls and irritating glitches in a supposedly FUN game...don't know why I am surprised when it happens anymore.

I know; don't complain...just move on...am seriously considering it.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Regarding your second item, are you "using" the enriched water correctly? That is, you don't apply it to the golem like a buf, so skip your star menu. Click on the golem & apply the water via the dialog box that opens.

World
    Ares
    ...AND...
    The menus cut off halfway and you can't even move them up!
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Triumpf View Post
    1) "Question for the Support team" - is useless because the drop-down box "category" has no selections available. Can't get past the basics in this screen. So much for "support" - you're on your own here.

2) Halloween quests - "enriched water" shows up in star menu but has no effect on Golem when I try to use it. I'm sure there are 50 types of Golems and 50 types of water and "stupid Me" is using the wrong ones. As usual; cryptic instructions with pitfalls and irritating glitches in a supposedly FUN game...don't know why I am surprised when it happens anymore.

I know; don't complain...just move on...am seriously considering it.
    1- We are experiencing issues with the support form. If you need to contact us, please send an email to: account.support@thesettlersonline.net

2- Thanks for your feedback.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    I sent them an email about the menus.
    Thanks for that!
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread