Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on Loading Map

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    so we miss over a week of the event......isn't that nice.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpatheia View Post
    Was on playing yesterday just fine till the game started to really lag. Hit refresh and haven't been able to get by the loading map box with the big blue screen in the background ever since. Yes I have cleared caches, deleted cookies, even made sure everything was updated.. even used a friends computer to try and log in and still back to the loading map for hours on end. So much to a good start to the Halloween event. Sorry to those I was doing advs with..unfortunately I cant get back *cries* as I do not know any other way to fix this. Hope to many others aren't having this same issue.
    DO GQ !!!!!! this is inexcusable

Recruit
    In a house, in a town, in a province, in a country
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosola View Post
    DO GQ !!!!!! this is inexcusable
    Flee is rubbing off on you Bosola lol.. Id love to do GQ, if i didnt have to wait till maintenance.

An for those joking about getting me a time out.. This does not count you evil doers!!

Also a whole week worth of earning pumpkins gone! Not to mention the 100 gems..but most of all the bloody mines, i wonder how many people will lose their lvl 5 iron mines or lvl 5 or even 6 now gold mines... Sure bet we dont get reimbursed for those either. At least this means i so will NOT be buying gems this time around since i can NOT count on being able to get onto the game to spend them. Rant done haha

World
    Zeus
    And BB is spending time to develop a whole new battle system for PvP, which few like. Time and manpower should be spent on fixing the log on problem.
    Last edited by Wimpy; 10-17-14 at 09:10 am. Reason: typo
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'll be lucky if I have a guild to goto when they finally fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpatheia View Post
    Flee is rubbing off on you Bosola lol.. Id love to do GQ, if i didnt have to wait till maintenance.

An for those joking about getting me a time out.. This does not count you evil doers!!

Also a whole week worth of earning pumpkins gone! Not to mention the 100 gems..but most of all the bloody mines, i wonder how many people will lose their lvl 5 iron mines or lvl 5 or even 6 now gold mines... Sure bet we dont get reimbursed for those either. At least this means i so will NOT be buying gems this time around since i can NOT count on being able to get onto the game to spend them. Rant done haha

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    as a rule whenever maintenance or a new event is introduced TURN OFF anything that may run out!! this happens almost every time. thats why i usually only run stuff from tuesday til sunday at the latest. and i do sunday just in case i forget to sleep i still have 1 day before they shut down

Recruit
    In a house, in a town, in a province, in a country
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    as a rule whenever maintenance or a new event is introduced TURN OFF anything that may run out!! this happens almost every time. thats why i usually only run stuff from tuesday til sunday at the latest. and i do sunday just in case i forget to sleep i still have 1 day before they shut down
    See I always shut everything off as well for that very reason.. but i was on playing tuesday afternoon had started a bk for swaps to get pumpkins (sorry guys i owe on that, i havent forgotten) and all was well, till i started to lag..i hit refresh and havent been able to since...so i had thought i was safe and turned things on which i would have turned off before bed...which apparently did me no good

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same issue, 3 days now, still loading map.
    I hope they will give us the bonus pumpkins we are missing, but somehow I doubt it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same issue here, I bought and placed 3 villages schools, tried to make a purchase in T.O., window greyed out and mouse turned into hourglass, i hit refresh and stuck on "Loading Map" blue screen. This happened to me back in august and i was unable to log in for almost 14 days (2 rounds of maintenence) WTG BB!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just hope the maintenance tomorrow will fix this

Reply to Thread