Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on Loading Map

Recruit
    In a house, in a town, in a province, in a country
    World
    Zeus

Stuck on Loading Map

Was on playing yesterday just fine till the game started to really lag. Hit refresh and haven't been able to get by the loading map box with the big blue screen in the background ever since. Yes I have cleared caches, deleted cookies, even made sure everything was updated.. even used a friends computer to try and log in and still back to the loading map for hours on end. So much to a good start to the Halloween event. Sorry to those I was doing advs with..unfortunately I cant get back *cries* as I do not know any other way to fix this. Hope to many others aren't having this same issue.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Can't load map

So, I made a trade with a guild mate and the goods didnt show up. This has happened before where a buff did not show or goods did not appear in inventory, so i reloaded the game. when i did, i was stuck at "loading map." It has been like that for hours now. No one can visit my island either. I have done everything suggested on the forums for connectivity issues (cleared cache, rebooted, cleared flash, stood on my head while chanting the spiderman mantra). The problem is not on my end. My son can access his account from the same browser on my machine but i cannot access my account from his. It is definitely an account issue. I tried (unsuccessfully) to open a ticket, so I sent an email (to which I have not gotten a response yet). I was in the middle of a coop with the guild, an event just started and I can't access the account. posting here on the off chance someone has a magic bullet or maybe support will see and respond.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am having the same issue. Can't log in from my son's machine either, but he can access his account from mine. It is a server side issue for me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same here. I get a "server is busy. Please try again later" message after a few minutes of the loading map blue screen.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    karp it's all the free stuff you give away. the cartel is restricting bandwidth to you

Recruit
    In a house, in a town, in a province, in a country
    World
    Zeus
    Haha ya i missed the freebies last night cause of it too..guess it will be doubled as soon as they fix it and let me back on...im going through withdrawls!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm having the same issue

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have the same issue. Updated Flash Player, Chrome is current, cleared browser cache and cookies. Still stuck a "Loading Map" for a very long time. I stop waiting after about 15 minutes.

World
    Zeus
    I am also stuck at "Loading Map" for about the fifth time now. So far every time it happens it doesn't get fixed until after the next maintenance is over and then suddenly it works again. I was trying to move buildings to make room for the pumpkin patches this time and it always seems to happen to me after using the move building feature. This is the second time it happened to me right after a maintenance and I suspect this time I will miss the first week of the Halloween event. I wish they would address the old bugs like this one before creating new ones since this one locks the player out of the game. I think since the developers know of this issue but also know that it will be cleared with the next maintenance, they don't give it any priority.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I suspect we'll miss the entire event by the time the issue is fixed

Reply to Thread